Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crystalaxy1

Aug 21, 2016
Heya!

As I was playing Minerware today, my imagination got to me. The boss games at the end of minerware are the ones I enjoy the most. So, I thought: "Why not add them to the arcade, but more advanced, so they can last longer"?

I thought that the "Shoot TNT and don't fall" activity was very entertaining; one of my favourites. To make it more suitable for an arcade game (so it can last longer and have more things incorporated into it) I thought of the fact that just like in the mini spleef boss game, you have to shoot tnt to gain more hunger (and as you run around, you lose more). I thought of this as some players just hang around running around until it is only them against the last player, them being the one who NEVER shot arrows and just kept running. So instead of this, we can alter the game to make it so that you have to shoot arrows to regain hunger. Also, to make the game last longer, every arrow one shoots can place another random TNT block where one has been shot off of. I understand it might be hard to understand, but basically, every arrow you shoot places a TNT block randomly at an empty hole. This means that players fall off of the platform harder, therefore making the game last longer.
And if that is too confusing, there can be THREE platforms; fall off one, you survive. Fall again, you survive, but another fall, and you will be dead. These suggestions will just make the game last longer, unlike the two minute short version on MinerWare.

Another boss game I enjoy in MinerWare is the LuckyBlock PvP. It can be in the arcade as the same exact thing, just with a larger space, more players, and therefore, more lucky blocks. This'll (hopefully) make the game last longer.

And the third and final activity I enjoy (not included in MinerWare) is parkour. Basically, there can be a new arcade game where you can choose between 25-50-100 different parkour maps (that are rated by difficulty) to compete against other players in. You wait until all players join (the amount of players per game can be decided on the difficulty of the parkour) and then the game starts, you compete against other players to see who completes the parkour 1st, 2nd and 3rd. These players get rewarded extra experience at the end of the game, and if they are lucky, a Cubelet.

These are the three arcade game ideas I thought of, just now actually. I would love it if these games took part in the CubeCraft Arcade, and I'm sure other players would too.

~Tank Woo!~
-Crystal \o.o/

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I thought that the "Shoot TNT and don't fall" activity was very entertaining; one of my favourites. To make it more suitable for an arcade game (so it can last longer and have more things incorporated into it) I thought of the fact that just like in the mini spleef boss game, you have to shoot tnt to gain more hunger (and as you run around, you lose more). I thought of this as some players just hang around running around until it is only them against the last player, them being the one who NEVER shot arrows and just kept running. So instead of this, we can alter the game to make it so that you have to shoot arrows to regain hunger. Also, to make the game last longer, every arrow one shoots can place another random TNT block where one has been shot off of. I understand it might be hard to understand, but basically, every arrow you shoot places a TNT block randomly at an empty hole. This means that players fall off of the platform harder, therefore making the game last longer.
And if that is too confusing, there can be THREE platforms; fall off one, you survive. Fall again, you survive, but another fall, and you will be dead. These suggestions will just make the game last longer, unlike the two minute short version on MinerWare.
Some maps in spleef are played with bows.

Another boss game I enjoy in MinerWare is the LuckyBlock PvP. It can be in the arcade as the same exact thing, just with a larger space, more players, and therefore, more lucky blocks. This'll (hopefully) make the game last longer.
This sounds like lucky islands.

And the third and final activity I enjoy (not included in MinerWare) is parkour. Basically, there can be a new arcade game where you can choose between 25-50-100 different parkour maps (that are rated by difficulty) to compete against other players in. You wait until all players join (the amount of players per game can be decided on the difficulty of the parkour) and then the game starts, you compete against other players to see who completes the parkour 1st, 2nd and 3rd. These players get rewarded extra experience at the end of the game, and if they are lucky, a Cubelet.
There is a parkour game mode, but it is currently in maintenance.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom