Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Cubecraft needs a new Anti-cheat!

• YES!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope...

• I really don't know, Yes and No!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lax_chickens

Sep 4, 2016
I have been playing Cubecraft a lot now. But the only problem is is that people are hacking a lot! They are ruining the fun of the game. In the past 45 minutes I probally saw atleast 2 Fly hackers and 1 kill aura. Cubecraft needs a NEW ANTI-CHEAT! All hackers need to do is turn on YesCheat+ and they are in! Please fix this!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I have been playing Cubecraft a lot now. But the only problem is is that people are hacking a lot! They are ruining the fun of the game. In the past 45 minutes I probally saw atleast 2 Fly hackers and 1 kill aura. Cubecraft needs a NEW ANTI-CHEAT! All hackers need to do is turn on YesCheat+ and they are in! Please fix this!
Developers are working on it, do not worry. You can alway report them

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The Developers are very busy making a new anti-cheat, Free Build ( Skyblock, Factions, Creative ) So the only thing I can say is : Be patient! :)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If you hate facing hackers, record them and send the evidence to the "Report a player section" and make a thread. You really help the server if you record/report every hacker you come across. If you don't know how to record. Try OBS, Bandicam or Fraps. :D

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Developers are working in a new anti-cheat sistem, just be patient.

Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom