Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I'm not a fan of this suggestion.
Personally, I love playing quick 5-10min games of skywars. If I feel like spending some more time on games, I play eggwars.

It was very frustrating having to find the remaining players and really... I don't think that wondering around the map in search for other players is fun. Neither is hiding until they find you, and dying anyway.

Sorry, I'll have to give it a no.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I'm not a fan of this suggestion.
Personally, I love playing quick 5-10min games of skywars. If I feel like spending some more time on games, I play eggwars.

It was very frustrating having to find the remaining players and really... I don't think that wondering around the map in search for other players is fun. Neither is hiding until they find you, and dying anyway.

Sorry, I'll have to give it a no.
Agreed! The compass is a great feature, and skywars is a fun quick minigame. I dont like long games, people who do should play OP. Those games usually take longer.

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
How long do you play Minecraft?
First time was like in October 2014 but I started playing more like in August 2015... Before that I only played for like 30 min. a week in non-premium servers xD. I bought my premium account in October 2015, although since like August I had been using a public premium account

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom