Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I'm not a fan of this suggestion.
Personally, I love playing quick 5-10min games of skywars. If I feel like spending some more time on games, I play eggwars.

It was very frustrating having to find the remaining players and really... I don't think that wondering around the map in search for other players is fun. Neither is hiding until they find you, and dying anyway.

Sorry, I'll have to give it a no.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I'm not a fan of this suggestion.
Personally, I love playing quick 5-10min games of skywars. If I feel like spending some more time on games, I play eggwars.

It was very frustrating having to find the remaining players and really... I don't think that wondering around the map in search for other players is fun. Neither is hiding until they find you, and dying anyway.

Sorry, I'll have to give it a no.
Agreed! The compass is a great feature, and skywars is a fun quick minigame. I dont like long games, people who do should play OP. Those games usually take longer.

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
How long do you play Minecraft?
First time was like in October 2014 but I started playing more like in August 2015... Before that I only played for like 30 min. a week in non-premium servers xD. I bought my premium account in October 2015, although since like August I had been using a public premium account

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom