Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FaZeSn4p

Feb 6, 2016
I made a thread yesterday about how this compass ruins the game but if you don't want it removed atleast nerf it pls.

Make it so that you can only use it every 25 seconds.

FaaaaaZe on! Sn4P

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The compass is great against all campers, and it makes the game a bit faster. Remember, skywars is a minigame. If you dont like the compass, you throw it out of your inventory. If you do not want to be found you're not in the right game. Hide 'n seek is perfect for hiding. And if you have bad gear, you either kill someone with good gear. Or you loose. That is possible as well. You do not have to win every game.

FaZeSn4p

Feb 6, 2016
The compass is great against all campers, and it makes the game a bit faster. Remember, skywars is a minigame. If you dont like the compass, you throw it out of your inventory. If you do not want to be found you're not in the right game. Hide 'n seek is perfect for hiding. And if you have bad gear, you either kill someone with good gear. Or you loose. That is possible as well. You do not have to win every game.
If you hate my idea then stop commenting

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I like the idea but maybe every 10-15 seconds rather then 25 seconds. This problem would only apply to campers, if you are not camping it is a very useful tool.

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
you show respect
im not crying you kid pls show some respect
The compass is meant for finding campers, dont you find it annoying when you cant find someone?

But sometimes,I like to hide at the end of the game so that the other player leaves and I win. But only if i have bad armor and sword
thats camping, you can get kicked then banned if you continue

FaZeSn4p

Feb 6, 2016
you show respect

The compass is meant for finding campers, dont you find it annoying when you cant find someone?

thats camping, you can get kicked then banned if you continue
i never get banned and a owner said its ok to hide cuz its in the game . i am friend with the owner

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
i never get banned and a owner said its ok to hide cuz its in the game . i am friend with the owner
As I said before, cube has a game specially made for people who like hiding. It is called hide 'n seek and can be found in the arcade lobby. I think we can handle this in a mature way without calling each other stupid and noob. We all are equal and all of our opinions count. But if someone gives an argument which is against your opinion. Please do not stick to your opinion when proof is given that its not 100% true.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
As I said before, cube has a game specially made for people who like hiding. It is called hide 'n seek and can be found in the arcade lobby. I think we can handle this in a mature way without calling each other stupid and noob. We all are equal and all of our opinions count. But if someone gives an argument which is against your opinion. Please do not stick to your opinion when proof is given that its not 100% true.
I totally agree Ruben! :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom