Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Q1: Do you want monthly or quarterly recaps? Q2: How fast are your reports replied to?

• Q1: Monthly

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Q1: Quarterly (every 3 months)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Q2: Fast (between a couple hours to 1-2 days

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Q2: Slow (1+ weeks)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Q2: Average (3-5 days)

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I'd like to see how many people want another recap thread per month or per quarter (every 3 months) and how fast reports have been getting answered.

Background/What I do
I decided to start my own take on a monthly recap after seeing the server quality degrade last month (explained in the recap). Unlike the mod's recap, my recap doesn't list threads. I talk about the server's issues and what I think should be a fix. Ultimately, those fixes are up to the company itself.

This month's recap will be released 1 day before the end of the month. At a first glance, it will focus on the following:
-The Easter sale
-Development
-Changelogs
-FAQ (forums, sticky posts on your wall)

You can find last month's thread here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/march-recap-current-issues.186767/#post-802806

What I need
-Any data regarding how fast reports get answered. Poll will be put up asking this, but comments preferred.
-How often do you want issue recaps? Every month or every quarter? This will be asked on a poll.
-Quarterly recaps will start at the beginning of each season for consistency.​
-Other issues

Please note that because the forums is small compared to the actual game, data gathered from this thread will reflect on the forums community.

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

betty's oldies

Forum Expert

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
One thing I remember from jobs.cubecraft.net is that not every developer is the same. Each one specializes in a different field. For example, one might do web design while another works on the game code. I'll write the full response in a few hours (got class).
But it seems like theres so few the player base is way to big for what seems like less than 10 devs

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom