Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Hellow CubeCraft community!

As you might know, in gamemodes (and the lobby) without teams, there's the ability to hover over a player's username in chat to see their ranks + level.
Though, this is not available for teamchat, global chat (!<message>) nor plus joinmessages.
Therefor I'd like to suggest the ability to hover over playernames in team and global chat and in joinmessages of plus rankers to see their level and ranks.

Example:

2021-05-05_00.11.03..png
2021-05-05_00.31.35.png

I hope this will be added as I'd love to see my teammates or enemies their levels!

25 ✅s will make this thread forwarded which means CubeCraft will consider it!
Definitely worth it :))

Thanks in advance!
- Wqsknijper

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I strongly disagree
It happens that I choose not to chat in public because it will reveal my level and I will get targetted for that.
Being able to chat in team and party without people knowing your stats is something that brings me a better game. without targetting or fans.

Reactions: YeaUhm

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
I strongly disagree
It happens that I choose not to chat in public because it will reveal my level and I will get targetted for that.
Being able to chat in team and party without people knowing your stats is something that brings me a better game. without targetting or fans.
That is very understandable and it must be very annoying!
I definitely understand your choise, though why don't we suggest something like 'When statistics publicity is disabled namehover will be disabled as well'?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom