Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic or MrCrocPlays

• Total voters

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I know nostalgia and all that is important, but we mostly know you around here as Aratic and as many above stated, it sounds so cool! For me, it also always reminds me of the Arctic, so yea. Go with Aratic!

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know nostalgia and all that is important, but we mostly know you around here as Aratic and as many above stated, it sounds so cool! For me, it also always reminds me of the Arctic, so yea. Go with Aratic!
I mean most people actually know me as MrCrocPlays, privqted, SL4TES, Related, Delta hvk, nash the basher, the list goes on I just don’t know

Reactions: LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I mean most people actually know me as MrCrocPlays, privqted, SL4TES, Related, Delta hvk, nash the basher, the list goes on I just don’t know
I see why this is hard for you yea. Maybe also try asking yourself, what do you want to be known as? I'm sure you like both names, but there has to be a reason, even if it's very little, to like one of the names more. You just need to figure out what you, not the community, but what do you want and how you see yourself. And then you go with that. I'm sure you'll make a choice you're happy with in the end!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Don't consider going back to your old name just because you are worried that people will not recognise you, because this is not always the case and it's much better to go with a name you like more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom