Results are only viewable after voting.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I’m Aratic!

Some of you know I used to post videos back when I sounded like an 7 year old toddler (when I was known as MrCrocPlays)

And after reading a profile post of someone doing less internet stuff, I DECIDED TO DO MORE! (I’m still reducing internet in other ways)

So I want YOUR opinion what I should do for a channel because I can’t decide.

Photography: this will remove cubecraft and Minecraft from the picture, Photography is one of those things I’m interested in so I’d like to continue it one way or another!

Video Essays: This will be kind of a mix between the photography/videography but will be Minecraft (and a lot of cubecraft). I love over analyzing and theorizing everything!

Gameplay: good ole gameplay (as a mobile)

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I’m Aratic!

Some of you know I used to post videos back when I sounded like an 7 year old toddler (when I was known as MrCrocPlays)

And after reading a profile post of someone doing less internet stuff, I DECIDED TO DO MORE! (I’m still reducing internet in other ways)

Photography: this will remove cubecraft and Minecraft from the picture, Photography is one of those things I’m interested in so I’d like to continue it one way or another!

Video Essays: This will be kind of a mix between the photography/videography but will be Minecraft (and a lot of cubecraft). I love over analyzing and theorizing everything!

This is really fun to see my friend! I will watch it when it's active.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I’m Aratic!

First welcome back to the forums and you should do video essays

• Heart
Reactions: Aratic
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom