Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,
Is it just me or are the NA players decreased dramatically?

I see 2-8 players in the lobbies.

I'm near the EU so I enter the EU servers automatically. But I visit NA just to wander around. And I see a few people, way less than usual.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,
Is it just me or are the NA players decreased dramatically?

I see 2-8 players in the lobbies.

I'm near the EU so I enter the EU servers automatically. But I visit NA just to wander around. And I see a few people, way less than usual.
A lot of our NA based players usually come online around 9PM, and start leaving around 3AM GMT. This is a usual occurrence since they are either sleeping or at school at any other time.

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
A lot of our NA based players usually come online around 9PM, and start leaving around 3AM GMT. This is a usual occurrence since they are either sleeping or at school at any other time.
Really?
I've been on Cubecraft for a whole day and I don't see any change. I probably didn't check one more time lol

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Yeah it always seems a little bit dead, i think they get online when we (EU players) are asleep, and the other way around.

Reactions: Galq
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom