Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cookingnewt

Member
Aug 17, 2026
2
0
2
17
When will we get a new eggwars update. The last time we did was years ago and they have only quietly done stuff like remove mite master
 

Herrrooo

Well-Known Member
Jun 17, 2018
124
194
119
The Netherlands
When will we get a new eggwars update. The last time we did was years ago and they have only quietly done stuff like remove mite master
I feel like a good addition would be a few more maps that follow the design characteristics of maps like ‘Food’ and ‘Wipeout’. People clearly enjoy those cool, yet relatively simplistic maps, because they offer easy oversight and allow the players’ skill to speak. Both of which are difficult to obtain when a map’s scenery is too overpowering or if it contains a complex layout.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom