Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MyBee

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm MyBee! I've been around on cubecraft for quite a while but never been really involved in the community. I play mostly minerware because I love that every minerware game is different and I'm not much of a pvp'er. I'm actually on the minerware leaderboard too, so there's a chance you've seen me around!

I'm from the Netherlands and my hobbies are antkeeping and astronomy!

Looking forward to meeting y'all! :D

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey MyBee! Nice to get to know you and welcome to the forums :). Minerware is also one of my favorite games, we should definitely play it together sometime c:
Pretty interesting hobby huh, antkeeping, when did you start with that? Ants are such interesting animals tho!
- ps - Nederlanders zijn gewoon in de overmacht hier.

MyBee

Aug 28, 2020
Hey MyBee! Nice to get to know you and welcome to the forums :). Minerware is also one of my favorite games, we should definitely play it together sometime c:
Pretty interesting hobby huh, antkeeping, when did you start with that? Ants are such interesting animals tho!
- ps - Nederlanders zijn gewoon in de overmacht hier.
Thanks!! I would love to play with you! :D I started ant keeping uhh... 4 years ago i believe! I find ants indeed very interesting, i love to watch them work together! :D
And i knew that the server was kind of ruled by the dutch xD

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
Hi! Welcome to the forums. Minerware is a game I enjoy playing along with a couple of pvp games. I’m not the best though at pvp. Also are you a java or bedrock player?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom