Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MyBee

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm MyBee! I've been around on cubecraft for quite a while but never been really involved in the community. I play mostly minerware because I love that every minerware game is different and I'm not much of a pvp'er. I'm actually on the minerware leaderboard too, so there's a chance you've seen me around!

I'm from the Netherlands and my hobbies are antkeeping and astronomy!

Looking forward to meeting y'all! :D

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey MyBee! Nice to get to know you and welcome to the forums :). Minerware is also one of my favorite games, we should definitely play it together sometime c:
Pretty interesting hobby huh, antkeeping, when did you start with that? Ants are such interesting animals tho!
- ps - Nederlanders zijn gewoon in de overmacht hier.

MyBee

Aug 28, 2020
Hey MyBee! Nice to get to know you and welcome to the forums :). Minerware is also one of my favorite games, we should definitely play it together sometime c:
Pretty interesting hobby huh, antkeeping, when did you start with that? Ants are such interesting animals tho!
- ps - Nederlanders zijn gewoon in de overmacht hier.
Thanks!! I would love to play with you! :D I started ant keeping uhh... 4 years ago i believe! I find ants indeed very interesting, i love to watch them work together! :D
And i knew that the server was kind of ruled by the dutch xD

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
Hi! Welcome to the forums. Minerware is a game I enjoy playing along with a couple of pvp games. I’m not the best though at pvp. Also are you a java or bedrock player?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom