Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The current state of UHC:

Half of the time the server kicks players/crashes (Even in Team), and the map Desert had no way to get food (From the last match I played, could be a bug, but that game crashed. Only reason we survived was that my teammate took the fisherman kit).

UHC is also pretty unpopular nowadays. Maximum players, I find in a UHC lobby is about 5-10 people.

For Future Updates:
Fix the crashes,
Add some items (Add a way to get Elytras maybe?),
Update a few kits,
Add a way so that we can see the number of players waiting in a lobby,

and more players would play.

Experience In-Game:
I would say the community for UHC is pretty chill. No toxicity in chat, and no hackers since the gamemode is really unpopular.

A

A pigeon

Adda way to get elytras? More like “add the end so that we can get absurdly op”

Not a fan of elytras being easily obtainable. Let it be a challenge to masters of survival (me)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Adda way to get elytras? More like “add the end so that we can get absurdly op”

Not a fan of elytras being easily obtainable. Let it be a challenge to masters of survival (me)
I thought that it could be something like custom crafting though. Still appreciate your feedback :)

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
The downloading terrain kick is really annoying. And it is happening since, I don't know, +3 months ago? I'm not playing uhc anymore because of this kick. It happens to me all the time.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The downloading terrain kick is really annoying. And it is happening since, I don't know, +3 months ago? I'm not playing uhc anymore because of this kick. It happens to me all the time.
Exactly what I'm talking about. Hopefully they get to the bottom of this

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think it UHC is perfect as it is. The developers have worked years on this gamemode, it really shows. Just look at the trees. I love it :)
Agreed, getting randomly kicked from the game really adds to the suspense. Without that, you'd be save in most situations, now you could lose the game at any moment. Players clearly love this, otherwise nobody would play UHC.
Players shouldn't be able to choose what map they want to play on, after all the game shouldn't be designed to players happy but primarily to make the builders feel appreciated.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
The current state of UHC:

Half of the time the server kicks players/crashes (Even in Team), and the map Desert had no way to get food (From the last match I played, could be a bug, but that game crashed. Only reason we survived was that my teammate took the fisherman kit).

UHC is also pretty unpopular nowadays. Maximum players, I find in a UHC lobby is about 5-10 people.

For Future Updates:
Fix the crashes,
Add some items (Add a way to get Elytras maybe?),
Update a few kits,
Add a way so that we can see the number of players waiting in a lobby,

and more players would play.

Experience In-Game:
I would say the community for UHC is pretty chill. No toxicity in chat, and no hackers since the gamemode is really unpopular.
Just make it normal UHC without any custom worlds.... Custom worlds are what makes me dislike it the most

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
I myself am a huge fan of the idea of UHC. It adds a unique and difficult aspect to the vanilla game. Agreeing with the mention above
Just make it normal UHC without any custom worlds.... Custom worlds are what makes me dislike it the most
, custom worlds are what is the main problem. Cubecraft needs to have just vanilla worlds, and I would definitely consider maybe waiting a little longer in the lobbies for people to join.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yo UHC died when there wasn't any healing like Heads or anything :D
It was quite popular but people lost interest after the crashes. The main problem was custom terrain but they had fixed it so that it was randomly generated worlds but it was a heavy use of world modifiers where the trees are quite different etc. It did get that dead feel after a while where once it was a lobby half full then it became half full only on peak times.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom