Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
As much as I love the idea of the "Legacy Eggwars" to return, I don't think Cubecraft is planning to bring the old Eggwars back, let alone bring it back and also keep the newest version on the server.

The reason why Cubecraft decided to update Eggwars, is to make it more balanced for new players. Or atleast this was the case on Java.

It's not good idea to have two completely different variants of Eggwars, especially now that Cubecraft has added Bedwars in to the server, which isn't that different from newer players perspective.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I propose to add a new type of voting that would be able to vote for the store system.There are 2 modes: Legacy Eggwars and EggWars 1.19.The essence of legacy is that this mode returns everything that was before the update 1.19.Shop old, old prices in general everything that was before the update 1.19.
The idea is good but like het said under ↓↓
As much as I love the idea of the "Legacy Eggwars" to return, I don't think Cubecraft is planning to bring the old Eggwars back, let alone bring it back and also keep the newest version on the server.

The reason why Cubecraft decided to update Eggwars, is to make it more balanced for new players. Or atleast this was the case on Java.

It's not good idea to have two completely different variants of Eggwars, especially now that Cubecraft has added Bedwars in to the server, which isn't that different from newer players perspective.
👍

Reactions: Loskol

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
As some have said above, I think about the same, besides, I don't know if this is a great idea. because then you'll get another fairly major update, and I don't think that will do anything good for Cubecraft

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom