Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
FFA

So the main problem with the featured kits is how unbalanced they are. This is related to the 'Blind Luck' kit. The point of FFA is to be a simple game where everyone is on a completely even playing field, and this completely removes that. I've had leather, gold and chain armour with an unenchanted sword (roughly this gear) and have also had full netherite. Completely unbalanced. What I would recommend is, if removing the kit is not an option, the armour should be much less varied and much more similar to the other kits such as warrior.

Duels

The kits are okay, I don't like 'trickster' which is literally just UHC, but I really wish a QOL feature to save preset hotbar layouts for kits was added.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA

So the main problem with the featured kits is how unbalanced they are. This is related to the 'Blind Luck' kit. The point of FFA is to be a simple game where everyone is on a completely even playing field, and this completely removes that. I've had leather, gold and chain armour with an unenchanted sword (roughly this gear) and have also had full netherite. Completely unbalanced. What I would recommend is, if removing the kit is not an option, the armour should be much less varied and much more similar to the other kits such as warrior.

Duels

The kits are okay, I don't like 'trickster' which is literally just UHC, but I really wish a QOL feature to save preset hotbar layouts for kits was added.
I see the update its ok and great

• Haha
  • Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Wildd

qLewiss

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2020
England
FFA

Duels

i agree with the save kit feature, that would be very useful

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i completely agree with the “Blind Luck” part
i’ve been going into FFA trying to assassinate every player i see with The Blind Luck Kit, cause its so annoying. Not to mention the Rocket PVP event which is straight up an fps killer and something that you wouldnt enjoy,

And duels, i think the same too, Saving preset hotbar layouts is something that’s needed to Duels, not only is this feature going to be helpful, it would save time too.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
cube devs try to make something balanced challenge (impossible)

jokes aside, there's still a lot of imbalances in gameplay, and the addition of the blind luck kit just emphasized it more, hoping for the devs to implement changes/workarounds for kits like these

Reactions: Xi1m

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA

Duels

kit UHC is the best for grind, i like this one so much

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom