• NO

• PROBBABLY

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpookz

Jun 30, 2015
Wales, UK
first: its just a map for 12 teams, is like trees in normal skywars, FOR 12 teams so I decide the countries by seartching in the forum the countries with more minecrafts (obviusly china wasn't but is the biggest country)

PD: United States IS IN THE MAP
It's a song, lol.. calm down

elMork

May 18, 2015
Spain
U sucks , i love THE map , i have 230 wins in skywars , 40 in team , im also busy With a skywars map And plz delete uruguay And add belgium/Holland/THE Netherlands . And u can also add a typical thing nu Each country ; good enough?
Why shoud I delete Uruguay part of my family is from there
NONONE HAS INSULTED / OFFENDED YOU, why you insult me??

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Please do not argue as we don't tolerate it.

Also what makes the difference if we replace this country with another? At the end of the day its not all about what country you would like added to the map, its the quality of it and if its good enough to make it into one of the Cubecraft's skywars maps, besides, I like it the way it is.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Please do not argue as we don't tolerate it.

Also what makes the difference if we replace this country with another? At the end of the day its not all about what country you would like added to the map, its the quality of it and if its good enough to make it into one of the Cubecraft's skywars maps, besides, I like it the way it is.
IT does matter , THE most of THE dutch nationality are n00bly , if there is a island of dutch , there join more n00bs (my opinion) btw in also dutch ,thats why there is that bulls"t corrector :p

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
If you think about the word 'noob/s' We were all one at one point when we first started and anyway its kind of insulting to others saying that Dutch are the most noob, for example its like teaching a baby how to walk they'll learn how (to play).

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
Awesome map, I love it! But I'd add the Netherlands too. When I look at the chat, I normally see 3 languages: English, Spanish and Dutch. I understand if adding the Netherlands is too much work (or not), but it would be amazing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Top Bottom