• YES

• NO

• PROBBABLY

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
I do like the concept of the map, but i'll probably swap out Uruguay for the Netherlands seeing as theres a whole bunch of Dutch people in the server, and also revamp the Earth to make it somewhat more realistic.

Also, in response to this comment..

I know but there is double people living in China than in Russia
TELL ME EVERYTHING IN ONE COMMENT PLEEEEEASEEEEEEEE

Wrong. Russia has around 142 Million People, which makes China have around 284 Million about what you're saying, which is soo wrong on about every level. China has almost 10 times as many population as Russia.

elMork

May 18, 2015
Spain
Wrong. Russia has around 142 Million People, which makes China have around 284 Million about what you're saying, which is soo wrong on about every level. China has almost 10 times as many population as Russia.
really?? are u saing this to me...

Reactions: Komodо

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Its a really nice concept and you've done it well, it actually inspired me to introduce flag hats for the server because I really like the idea of countries. However one mistake with this which we did with hats. You missed a few off, and people are very 'patriotic' 'outspoken' if you miss their country out. So that's why I can't accept this unfortunately, since even if you add a few more islands for countries you've missed, another group of people will complain that you missed out their country. Thanks for your map submission though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom