Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 14, 2020
Username: gamergirlpro23

My suggestions for egg wars/in general:
-Adding water buckets and ladders to eggwars (each is maybe 3 gold in normal?? idrk-)
-Adding a hacker reporting system IN the lobby, so we don't have to report in this website which makes it faster a easier (the format can just be like party invites where you type the username or smth idrk-)
-Trading for cages, pets, etc.
-FIX CHAT OML I- Its like so annoying because when I say something in chat it doesn't show to others, and vice versa. Idrk the problem of why its like that but yea

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The last suggestion makes me think you're a bedrock player (You might want to change the label). Since it sounds like a shadow mute!

About the water and ladder, NO! Eggwars is not bedwars, this should not be added. Sorry
Hacker report system, in Java we have /report so I think this should really be added to Bedrock as well.
Trading loot, no! This might lead to scamming and players having second thoughts.
About your chat, I think you are shadow muted :( Read this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/, It might fix it!

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The last suggestion makes me think you're a bedrock player (You might want to change the label). Since it sounds like a shadow mute!

About the water and ladder, NO! Eggwars is not bedwars, this should not be added. Sorry
Hacker report system, in Java we have /report so I think this should really be added to Bedrock as well.
Trading loot, no! This might lead to scamming and players having second thoughts.
About your chat, I think you are shadow muted :( Read this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/, It might fix it!
oh shoot I didn't see your reply xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom