Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 14, 2020
Username: gamergirlpro23

My suggestions for egg wars/in general:
-Adding water buckets and ladders to eggwars (each is maybe 3 gold in normal?? idrk-)
-Adding a hacker reporting system IN the lobby, so we don't have to report in this website which makes it faster a easier (the format can just be like party invites where you type the username or smth idrk-)
-Trading for cages, pets, etc.
-FIX CHAT OML I- Its like so annoying because when I say something in chat it doesn't show to others, and vice versa. Idrk the problem of why its like that but yea

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The last suggestion makes me think you're a bedrock player (You might want to change the label). Since it sounds like a shadow mute!

About the water and ladder, NO! Eggwars is not bedwars, this should not be added. Sorry
Hacker report system, in Java we have /report so I think this should really be added to Bedrock as well.
Trading loot, no! This might lead to scamming and players having second thoughts.
About your chat, I think you are shadow muted :( Read this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/, It might fix it!

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The last suggestion makes me think you're a bedrock player (You might want to change the label). Since it sounds like a shadow mute!

About the water and ladder, NO! Eggwars is not bedwars, this should not be added. Sorry
Hacker report system, in Java we have /report so I think this should really be added to Bedrock as well.
Trading loot, no! This might lead to scamming and players having second thoughts.
About your chat, I think you are shadow muted :( Read this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/, It might fix it!
oh shoot I didn't see your reply xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratsss Front enjoyed mentoring you! o7
Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Top Bottom