Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think its a good Idea to split NORMAL Skywars from OVERPOWERED Skywars?

• Yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No (Let me know why?)

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Kazu144p

Jun 22, 2016
I think you have a problem with 'OP', because you said:

So...
And still it has nothing to do with the Name. But its so hard to explain cause englisch is not my mother language.

Maybe I described it wrong.
Yes I hate all that stuff when I am playing Skywars and Overpowered got activatet.

But I think it only anoyes me because I've been joining a Map I love like music and thats the only music map that exist atm.
So I join and wait like 2 minutes for the game to start cause not everybody joins this map.
And then comes an Diamond Rank and maybe I dont get that he joined.
Then the match starts after 3-6minutes and the game got Overpowered :/ so I must leave my favorite Map or I die instant or need to camp and cannot rush..
And yes I know its hard to remove that feature because alot of people paid money for this feature, but why dont let the people choose Overpowered in the Lobby instead of 5 seconds before the game start so that people who dont like Overpowered can leave and dont waste Time or a Game.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
And still it has nothing to do with the Name. But its so hard to explain cause englisch is not my mother language.

Maybe I described it wrong.
Yes I hate all that stuff when I am playing Skywars and Overpowered got activatet.

But I think it only anoyes me because I've been joining a Map I love like music and thats the only music map that exist atm.
So I join and wait like 2 minutes for the game to start cause not everybody joins this map.
And then comes an Diamond Rank and maybe I dont get that he joined.
Then the match starts after 3-6minutes and the game got Overpowered :/ so I must leave my favorite Map or I die instant or need to camp and cannot rush..
And yes I know its hard to remove that feature because alot of people paid money for this feature, but why dont let the people choose Overpowered in the Lobby instead of 5 seconds before the game start so that people who dont like Overpowered can leave and dont waste Time or a Game.
It could be annoying when someone chose OP or Basic at the last second yes. But you still can rush in OP. When I'm in an OP game, I'm not afraid to knocked off. I just make a bridge without protection that I can't shot off. Sometimes you need to take some risks in OP mode.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
YESYESYESYESYES PLSSSS.
+1 From TheOverpoweredHater here
Only if they would add this too EggWars aswell.
No more ''OPOPOP I CANT GET MY OWN RANK OPOPOPOPOP PLEASE'' spam. No stupid games I hate.
This idea is just perfect imo
I agree so much with this. I have the same problem at solo sw. I'm sometimes okay with OP (most of the time not). And if they vote last second, I just ragequit.
well think about the donators!THEY WILL BE SCAMMED

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I would feel scammed. I bought diamond rank to vote op and then, one of my only perks in the server gets removed? Please no. If you don't like op, you could leave the game and join another game. Understand that the donators have some priorities because, well, we donated. Also, normal games would have no players because everybody would join OP.

PiuxupaCraftPT

Jun 28, 2016
I don't see any reason for a seperation between this two types of Skywars modes. Besides that, the overpowered votation is one of the most powerful perks for the Cubecraft donators.

Reactions: Ralius_NL
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom