Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIPutNameHere_

Jan 10, 2016
ARsXVSp.png

My Opinion about Solo Skywars...

As you know, Solo Skywars just says "Teaming is allowed"... I mean that's kind of stupid, the word solo means with no companion or teammate to help, If it can be teamed allow then what is the Point of Team Skywars?!
Solo Skywars with teaming allowed is just not right, So maybe removing Team Allowing in Skywars, That would make alot more sense...

Reactions: ItzDelano

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
Teaming in SOLO skywars shouldn't be allowed. If somebody wants to team, only needs to go team skywars. Otherwise is very unfair.
In my opinion, this would make Cubecraft lose some players, but it would also make win many of them, because most of the Minecraft players play alone.

Otherwise, what is the difference between TEAM and SOLO? Only the maps and kits? If there is TEAM and SOLO, be coherent and make it TEAM and SOLO.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
ARsXVSp.png

My Opinion about Solo Skywars...

As you know, Solo Skywars just says "Teaming is allowed"... I mean that's kind of stupid, the word solo means with no companion or teammate to help, If it can be teamed allow then what is the Point of Team Skywars?!
Solo Skywars with teaming allowed is just not right, So maybe removing Team Allowing in Skywars, That would make alot more sense...
bad idee

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Skywars is good as it is! I have no problems with teamers. If you do, here is a tip: Try to lure them towards you by running to them and running away again. Teamers usually have a lot of confidence. They will follow you across the bridge and you egg one or two of. And now you have a 1v1

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I think teaming should stay, it's fun to team, and sometimes fun to play against a team. First of all, forcing teams to play on team skwars will drive a lot of players away. They are two completely different game modes, forcing teamers to play there wouldn't be a suitable substitute to solo skywars. Next is the fact that teaming is really fun! Playing with a team is a bit different than playing alone, but it's much more fun in my opinion. Also, isn't it much more rewarding when you manage to kill a team in solo skywars? It makes you think if new strategies that will overall help your pvp skills. I think teaming should stay, but I do agree with ILoveYouu that the name "Solo Skywars" can be a bit misleading.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
oi boyz I just got the most MLG idea never ever has suggested before:
Make a NEW gamemode called SOLO Skywars and rename the current ""Solo" Skywars" to "Teaming Skywars"

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
As stated above players like to team, they don't want to be restricted to have a set team, they want to be on with their own amount of friends, then back stab them and such. But I do agree with you. It is called solo, that means you should play it by your self. This isn't team mode this mode is for people who want to fight everyone without worrying about 1v2. But if we make teaming an offence then the community would be very upset with us. So I think instead of calling it solo, just call it basic skywars or somethings, and then maybe just add a solo mode. I'm not good with ideas but this is mine.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
oi boyz I just got the most MLG idea never ever has suggested before:
Make a NEW gamemode called SOLO Skywars and rename the current ""Solo" Skywars" to "Teaming Skywars"
Bad Idea... People will keep teaming in SOLO skywars, and no one will play Teaming skywars because it's basically the same

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
yes, but you are allowed in one gamemode and not in another, so its like adding a new gamemode where teaming in NOT allowed, get it?
Yes, I understand your idea :D. But I dont think it'll help... people are used to be allowed to team in SOLO. And they kept doin it, even when Team SW came out. So with your new gamemode, it wont change anything I dont think...

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Yes, I understand your idea :D. But I dont think it'll help... people are used to be allowed to team in SOLO. And they kept doin it, even when Team SW came out. So with your new gamemode, it wont change anything I dont think...
but it will be a NEW gamemode added in where you are NOT allowed to team

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
but it will be a NEW gamemode added in where you are NOT allowed to team
Brah, you've explained your idea 3 times now. I UNDERSTAND IT. All I'm sayin is that it would definately not work. Too many people would still just team up in SOLO. That's just the way it is, you can't change it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom