Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Brah, you've explained your idea 3 times now. I UNDERSTAND IT. All I'm sayin is that it would definately not work. Too many people would still just team up in SOLO. That's just the way it is, you can't change it...
well, you still dont understand since my idea is add another gamemode where it IS allowed and one where it IS NOT allowed, or just make more maps with 2 players.. could work out aswell

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
well, you still dont understand since my idea is add another gamemode where it IS allowed and one where it IS NOT allowed, or just make more maps with 2 players.. could work out aswell
Ima PM you about this, this is getting ridiculous :D

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
In my opinion they should remove the word Solo, because this gives many players a wrong idea of what it actually is.
Seems like the best solution.

Also, you're not the first person suggesting this, so you'll get the same response as all the other threads:
Teaming in normal SkyWars won't be bannable, unless most of our players decide it shouldn't be allowed anymore. For now, teaming is allowed, and by the looks of it, it's staying that way for a long time.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom