Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Has this horrible thing happen'd to you? xD

• Nah loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NotAnOG

Jul 31, 2016
Well, ;( it's so sad, the reason is I had no egg but I still killed nearly everyone and was geared out, there was one left with an egg, no egg vs egg. But, it was "Evil Alex" aka Monkeyskater, most OG name ever. But this person was an alex and was naked because I killed the monkeyskater so finally I got to the island and went across the bridge, she/he tried to mine under me but failed. I got just barley on this island but. Punched off... This screenshot will show my pain.
2016-08-05_01.12.23.png

NotAnOG

Jul 31, 2016
After this I literally just had Ultimate on full blast and was just goin' crazy. Ultimate is that song that goes... "I AM DA ONE DONT WIEGH I TON DONT NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT UP ON THESE STREETS"

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's not the right section to place this thread, but I know the feeling. Like you need to kill that 1 nubbie. And he punches you off the island and you're like 'oml did I just seriously lost this game'. And then he calls you a noob. A NOOB. Why does life needs to be so hard?

kirstyx

Jun 25, 2016
yesss hate it when this happens. or they have the pickaxe kit and break the block beneath you before you realise

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom