Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hihiii, my name is Jay, im fairly new to Cubecraft, started to really play it probably a week ago. Fun fact, my name is Kohvvu which is Kovu WHICH is also going to be the name of my kitten when I get him !! I've been playing Minecraft since 2016 with a few long breaks and I hope I can become friends with some of you cool peeps. I love swimming, a few games and i'm inlove with animals. Not much else to say I guess, i'm also a very small youtuber but I don't take it seriously

I port really cool packs from java in my free time :kermitworry: and I have way too much free time l o l, anyways, I like talking to people so if anyone would like to be friends and play sometime, please msg me !! (i am very serious about this, I have no friend 😞 ) and that's all there is about me !! I love you all loll

uwu

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Jay, welcome to the forums! I also love animals and especially cats!
Tbhh, after my sister asked me to take care of her 1 month old kitten, I just knew I needed one in my lifee, his name is Milo and he's just adorable, he may have bit me cus he's a little crazy :( but i love him so muchh

sooo i'll get one in like a few months hopefully!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you Jay!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Reactions: iikovu

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hihiii, my name is Jay, im fairly new to Cubecraft, started to really play it probably a week ago. Fun fact, my name is Kohvvu which is Kovu WHICH is also going to be the name of my kitten when I get him !! I've been playing Minecraft since 2016 with a few long breaks and I hope I can become friends with some of you cool peeps. I love swimming, a few games and i'm inlove with animals. Not much else to say I guess, i'm also a very small youtuber but I don't take it seriously

I port really cool packs from java in my free time :kermitworry: and I have way too much free time l o l, anyways, I like talking to people so if anyone would like to be friends and play sometime, please msg me !! (i am very serious about this, I have no friend 😞 ) and that's all there is about me !! I love you all loll

uwu
Welcome to the forums!!

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
tyy everyone, honestly didnt see the last few replies but ty all :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom