Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hihiii, my name is Jay, im fairly new to Cubecraft, started to really play it probably a week ago. Fun fact, my name is Kohvvu which is Kovu WHICH is also going to be the name of my kitten when I get him !! I've been playing Minecraft since 2016 with a few long breaks and I hope I can become friends with some of you cool peeps. I love swimming, a few games and i'm inlove with animals. Not much else to say I guess, i'm also a very small youtuber but I don't take it seriously

I port really cool packs from java in my free time :kermitworry: and I have way too much free time l o l, anyways, I like talking to people so if anyone would like to be friends and play sometime, please msg me !! (i am very serious about this, I have no friend 😞 ) and that's all there is about me !! I love you all loll

uwu

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Jay, welcome to the forums! I also love animals and especially cats!
Tbhh, after my sister asked me to take care of her 1 month old kitten, I just knew I needed one in my lifee, his name is Milo and he's just adorable, he may have bit me cus he's a little crazy :( but i love him so muchh

sooo i'll get one in like a few months hopefully!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you Jay!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Reactions: iikovu

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hihiii, my name is Jay, im fairly new to Cubecraft, started to really play it probably a week ago. Fun fact, my name is Kohvvu which is Kovu WHICH is also going to be the name of my kitten when I get him !! I've been playing Minecraft since 2016 with a few long breaks and I hope I can become friends with some of you cool peeps. I love swimming, a few games and i'm inlove with animals. Not much else to say I guess, i'm also a very small youtuber but I don't take it seriously

I port really cool packs from java in my free time :kermitworry: and I have way too much free time l o l, anyways, I like talking to people so if anyone would like to be friends and play sometime, please msg me !! (i am very serious about this, I have no friend 😞 ) and that's all there is about me !! I love you all loll

uwu
Welcome to the forums!!

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
tyy everyone, honestly didnt see the last few replies but ty all :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom