Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
So, I have spent some time on grinding competitive parkour, lately i've realized I'm on a decent winstreak, so I decided to play carefully. I also realized my good friend @lu9g is also on a winstreak, so we were on kind of a race against each other on who can get the best winstreak. We decided to settle it by both of us submitting a 370 winstreak to the record book, and to not submit any more parkour winstreaks, so that we both have the best winstreak. I decided to get a few more wins and here I am, with my 500 winstreak.

Attachments

• Minecraft 23.03.2024 20_05_41.png
    Minecraft 23.03.2024 20_05_41.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 48

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I have spent some time on grinding competitive parkour, lately i've realized I'm on a decent winstreak, so I decided to play carefully. I also realized my good friend @lu9g is also on a winstreak, so we were on kind of a race against each other on who can get the best winstreak. We decided to settle it by both of us submitting a 370 winstreak to the record book, and to not submit any more parkour winstreaks, so that we both have the best winstreak. I decided to get a few more wins and here I am, with my 500 winstreak.
that's insane winstreak!!

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Congratulations man

I am wandering if you can get 1k ?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
erm eggwars next.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom