Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
So, I have spent some time on grinding competitive parkour, lately i've realized I'm on a decent winstreak, so I decided to play carefully. I also realized my good friend @lu9g is also on a winstreak, so we were on kind of a race against each other on who can get the best winstreak. We decided to settle it by both of us submitting a 370 winstreak to the record book, and to not submit any more parkour winstreaks, so that we both have the best winstreak. I decided to get a few more wins and here I am, with my 500 winstreak.

Attachments

• Minecraft 23.03.2024 20_05_41.png
    Minecraft 23.03.2024 20_05_41.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 50

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I have spent some time on grinding competitive parkour, lately i've realized I'm on a decent winstreak, so I decided to play carefully. I also realized my good friend @lu9g is also on a winstreak, so we were on kind of a race against each other on who can get the best winstreak. We decided to settle it by both of us submitting a 370 winstreak to the record book, and to not submit any more parkour winstreaks, so that we both have the best winstreak. I decided to get a few more wins and here I am, with my 500 winstreak.
that's insane winstreak!!

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Congratulations man

I am wandering if you can get 1k ?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
erm eggwars next.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.