Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
So, I have spent some time on grinding competitive parkour, lately i've realized I'm on a decent winstreak, so I decided to play carefully. I also realized my good friend @lu9g is also on a winstreak, so we were on kind of a race against each other on who can get the best winstreak. We decided to settle it by both of us submitting a 370 winstreak to the record book, and to not submit any more parkour winstreaks, so that we both have the best winstreak. I decided to get a few more wins and here I am, with my 500 winstreak.

Attachments

• Minecraft 23.03.2024 20_05_41.png
    Minecraft 23.03.2024 20_05_41.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 51

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I have spent some time on grinding competitive parkour, lately i've realized I'm on a decent winstreak, so I decided to play carefully. I also realized my good friend @lu9g is also on a winstreak, so we were on kind of a race against each other on who can get the best winstreak. We decided to settle it by both of us submitting a 370 winstreak to the record book, and to not submit any more parkour winstreaks, so that we both have the best winstreak. I decided to get a few more wins and here I am, with my 500 winstreak.
that's insane winstreak!!

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Congratulations man

I am wandering if you can get 1k ?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
erm eggwars next.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Eli
Am I the only one who has experienced a significant lack of cheaters in the Java network recently?
dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Top Bottom