Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this thread useful(to some extent)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
I agree that even though speed eggwars isn't as popular as eggwars.y'all gotta agree that it's pretty enjoyable and players have a lot of fun.(not to mention that it's faster than normal eggwars in most cases).
Here are some tips to easily win speed eggwars games without dying a lot.
NOTE-guide meant only for rushers!
You may select any kit although I prefer egg legs.
  1. Step 1--When the game starts make sure to get at least 18 iron tokens.go to the shop and then buy-a whole set of armour(4 tokens),wooden sword(6 tokens) and 16 terracotta blocks(8 tokens).
  2. STEP 2--Then jump off your island and make your way to any other island of an enemy.if you can,then make sure that they don't see you and build a bridge to their island.then go and destroy their egg.they will mostly try to kill you after this and this is where your PvP skills come in play.i can't improve your PvP skills as it come by experience.after you have killed them,make sure to get resources from their island and replenish any item you broke and get food.if possible buy a diamond pickaxe(10 gold).
STEP 3--repeat this for all other team islands.make sure that your teammate obbys the egg while you wreak havoc.then get him to support you and finish off any players that may run away after their egg is destroyed.
Xx__SIDE NOTES__xX
  • Make sure to keep collecting resources such as iron,gold or diamond tokens(emerald if available).
  • Keep upgrading your gear constantly throughout the game.
  • If any player easily kills you in 1v1 PvP make sure to get better gear then him after you respawn.get your teammate to support you in finishing him off(golden apples may help if taking him on by yourself).
Most importantly have fun!!
I sincerely hope that this thread has helped you improve your play one way or other.
If you have any other tips/suggestions,feel free to comment in the comments section.
Also if you have any constructive criticism,please do tell me as this is my first thread ever and i would love to make more improved threads after this and be an active member of our cubecraft family.
Thanks for taking the time to read this thread .CHEERS|||

Reactions: Ruisdier and Soeshi

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
THIS SUCKS! GET BANNED! BAD THREAD!!!1!

I'm just kidding x)
It was a pretty good thread, it's basically what I do all the time ;p

Reactions: Ishallkillyou
L

Lightning McQueen

I liked thread since you said “terracotta” instead if “clay” GG!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Pretty nice guide, but I don't like that you underlined all the letters, it hurts my eyes. And why all those colours? You could also just use the ctrl+b option and other things to emphasize your text, because I can't read it as good as normal black text. (Light blue is very annoying to the eye, I just can't read it)
Nontheless, nice guide tho.
Some other tips:
  • Try to use dots and capital letters correctly.
  • Use your spacebar when needed ;)
  • Mostly, if I jump off my island, I die in the void. I know there are some maps where you can jump off your island, like Pirates, but I'm not sure if you can do that in every Speed Eggwars map.
  • Those x'es aren't really needed xd
  • You can try to remove all the colours from your thread, then make all your titles/subtitles bold (with ctrl+b), and give the Emerald, the Diamond and all the other tokens their own colour, like I did in this comment.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If you have any other tips/suggestions,feel free to comment in the comments section.
Also if you have any constructive criticism,please do tell me as this is my first thread ever and i would love to make more improved threads after this and be an active member of our cubecraft family.
Basically what @lil' sheep said, don't use those crazy letter types, it's not necessary and hurts peoples eyes.

Reactions: remio

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Pretty nice guide, but I don't like that you underlined all the letters, it hurts my eyes. And why all those colours? You could also just use the ctrl+b option and other things to emphasize your text, because I can't read it as good as normal black text. (Light blue is very annoying to the eye, I just can't read it)
Nontheless, nice guide tho.
Some other tips:
  • Try to use dots and capital letters correctly.
  • Use your spacebar when needed ;)
  • Mostly, if I jump off my island, I die in the void. I know there are some maps where you can jump off your island, like Pirates, but I'm not sure if you can do that in every Speed Eggwars map.
  • Those x'es aren't really needed xd
  • You can try to remove all the colours from your thread, then make all your titles/subtitles bold (with ctrl+b), and give the Emerald, the Diamond and all the other tokens their own colour, like I did in this comment.
Ty remi

Reactions: remio

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I agree that even though speed eggwars isn't as popular as normal eggwars
make sure that your teammate obbys the egg while you wreak havoc.then get him to support you and finish off any players that may run away after their egg is destroyed.
I think your teammate can help you finish the game quicker, instead of wasting time with obsidian.
Step 1--When the game starts make sure to get at least 18 iron tokens.go to the shop and then buy-a whole set of armour(4 tokens),wooden sword(6 tokens) and 16 terracotta blocks(8 tokens).
In my opinion, it's not a good idea not to take at least 1 steak with yourself, because if you eat it before an incoming fight, it helps out your health.
Also, I usually take an iron pickaxe with myself, because it's pretty risky not to have one. If you don't have luck, and the opponent team put blocks on their egg, they can kill you while you are trying to buy a pickaxe at their island.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think your teammate can help you finish the game quicker, instead of wasting time with obsidian.

In my opinion, it's not a good idea not to take at least 1 steak with yourself, because if you eat it before an incoming fight, it helps out your health.
Also, I usually take an iron pickaxe with myself, because it's pretty risky not to have one. If you don't have luck, and the opponent team put blocks on their egg, they can kill you while you are trying to buy a pickaxe at their island.

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Reactions: Elenahh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom