• Not a good opinion. (Explain why)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

NightSkies

Nov 5, 2017
New York, USA
www.cubecraft.net
Hola!
NightSkies here with my first suggestion.

Due to the recent conflict with the new update, I have tried to come up with a compromise. My idea is to add an extra command to the party system. Possibly /party togglefilter. What this will do is set your party as a party that is suitable for swear words. When you invite someone to your party, the player will receive a warning that states that they are about to join a party with a disabled filter. They either have to deny the offer or accept the offer.

This could be great for children who do not like swear words and therefore deny the invitation, and this would also decrease the amount of 'party reports', as the player received a warning. This can give players who want to swear around with their friends space without breaking rules and give more mature players who wish to not swear a more safer environment in the Cubecraft server.

I understand that there might be legal documents against this with Mojang and if so please tell me.

Hope you like my suggestion and don't forget to vote on the poll :)

-NightSkies

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hola!
NightSkies here with my first suggestion.

Due to the recent conflict with the new update, I have tried to come up with a compromise. My idea is to add an extra command to the party system. Possibly /party togglefilter. What this will do is set your party as a party that is suitable for swear words. When you invite someone to your party, the player will receive a warning that states that they are about to join a party with a disabled filter. They either have to deny the offer or accept the offer.

This could be great for children who do not like swear words and therefore deny the invitation, and this would also decrease the amount of 'party reports', as the player received a warning. This can give players who want to swear around with their friends space without breaking rules and give more mature players who wish to not swear a more safer environment in the Cubecraft server.

I understand that there might be legal documents against this with Mojang and if so please tell me.

Hope you like my suggestion and don't forget to vote on the poll :)

-NightSkies
I honestly think the chat should just be switched back to its original due to the amount of yes votes to revert the chat
But I like this idea as a last resort
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom