Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 551489

The server quality has gone down a lot since I joined around 5 months ago, I do not enjoy myself in the server anymore.
I also do not enjoy myself anymore on the forums, the forums are too strict and too limiting in my opinion.
Mods told me not to post my grind on skywars, Come on... I do not want to associate myself with this forum anymore, I feel too restricted in this forum.

After a long time of thinking, I've decided that I had enough, The forum mods hate me and I am probably on CubeCraft's blacklist for having Ridicolus stats (K/D above 8 in skywars solo and a positive W/L ratio in bedrock), I suspect that I got shadowbanned because I see MUCH, MORE, CHEATERS. It's sucking the fun out of the player and I do not enjoy that.

For now, Until it gets addressed, I am leaving CubeCraft Bedrock for now, I might come back, But you are not going to see me going to 2000 wins anymore until it gets fixed.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Mods hate you? Rules too strict?
1- "mods hate me": the most familiar, friendly, fun, fair, mature and awesome are CubeCraft mods, take @Keanu for example, he denied my Helper application 5 times just to let me know the patience & this job, not because he hates me, or @WinterWarz who's so much flexible and friendly, I even got a friend request from him!
Another examples are @Finixly and @Rawrbin, you can never believe how cool these dudes are! Don't forget the other mods who are doing their jobs, I can't believe that they "hate" a specific user over 3k+ forums users!
I disagree with you from the 1st point.
2- "rules too strict" : do you think that if someone posted 3 or 4 messages successively on fourms is just replies? Not "farming posting"? Or just reviving a thread that died 21 days ago which is "Necro posting"? Oh yeah posting useless thread that has no object at all is awesome, or just saying swear words should be fine, yeah yeah it's fine.
Rules aren't strict, they are perfect, the server is getting better and better.

Nobody around the network hates you, nobody is pointing at you and saying "you're bad", since CubeCraft realised the random messages system in their server I noticed a lot of people who are trying to be a part of the staff team.
If you see any mod that is annoying you, report them here as a staff feedback:

D

Deleted member 551489

Fine, OK maybe the mods don't hate me, But I do not support a forum where I can't post my grind on the game because its "useless info", I do not support forums that are limiting and I do not support anything on this forum anymore.

And what is the reason that you even defend the mods? So you will get likes from them on a forum? GREAT, YOU GOT WHAT YOU #%$&@%$ WANTED.

Might as well just go to The Hive, Sadly my ping on the hive is 250, The only reason I play this server is because I can't play The Hive without massive lag spikes.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
A bad experience with a moderator need not make you so frustrated. At the end of the day, they are just people like you and me who can make mistakes too. And making threads of your progress is useless you better post it on your own forum page where everyone if they want can follow you. I suggest you to delete your post as it is a bit inappropriate. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom