Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey,

So in the past week I've made a goodbye thread and a comeback thread xd.
This thread is about me as a person, it's not an introduction because otherwise you would've find this thread in the Introduction section. No, this is a thread where I'm talking about my life. And omy, I've been through enough and I want to share it with all of you guys <3.
So I've been thinking about making this thread because why should a normal member share such a big part of his history/present? I see everyone on Cubecraft as a friend, some better than others but always friends. And for me it's important that my friends now how things are going with me, like if I'm feeling a bit down they can help me or they at least know what's happening.

So let's start. Some of you know I'm openly gay, but nobody knows this, I'm depressed and this is how my life was for the past 2 years.
Since the summer last year my parents got divorced, I always thought my parents were a couple who could never break up, they were so the same, they had the same kind of humor, they shared the same interests and they had the same hobbies. Until my dad said that he was going to live somewhere else for 1 year. Just before the holidays he came back and we went to the US for 5 weeks. When we came back from vacation my parents announced that they were going to divorce.
After my dad told us that he was going to live somewhere else it seriously felt like my life was falling apart. Since that moment I was just starting with my last year before the year of my exams, I passed that year with a 6/10 and with a 5/10 I wouldn't pass so it was a very close call. When my parents announced that they were going to divorce I was just starting with my last year and I immediately knew I wouldn't pass this year, my grades were so bad, I didn't paid attention in the classroom, my friends were talking but I didn't hear them. I was already seeing a psychologist for 5 months but it didn't helped. This was the moment my depression got from bad to worse. I was looking on the internet for help because I didn't want my parents to know that I was depressed. After a couple of days I saw an add in the newspaper about a women who talked to children about there depression, so I made the call. The first session was free no matter how long it took. My first session with the women lasted for three and a half hours. When I walked out of her house I felt so released. I was feeling great again and school was going good, you saw the change in my grades. But it all felt apart again when someone I knew committed suicide. he hang himself at a bridge near my school, people saw him hanging the other morning when they were going to school. It was horrible, maybe we weren't great friends or something but I always liked him.
In the holidays of New Year I came out for a lot of my friends and family, of course this was bringing problems too. When you tell 40 people a secret 20 of them will tell it to other people, people know I'm gay while I don't even know that they know it. It's very frustrating and annoying because I can't be myself if I'm with people who don't know I'm gay and now I don't know who knows it. The other thing is, people are texting me with swearwords while I didn't even told them. It doesn't feels like I'm being bullied because I know a lot of my friends are helping me but I there are just like 7 boys who are doing these things.
Now back to the guy who committed suicide, a friend of him and also a super good friend of me committed suicide too.
3 months ago he overdosed himself, his parents found him the night of the accident. They brought him to a hospital nearby but died on the way the to hospital. All his friends (including me) received a letter the next day about his death. Because I didn't knew what to do I ran away from home, I slept at a friends house for nearly a week while my parents didn't knew where I was. Of course it didn't made me feel any better and I just came back to my parents because I didn't knew what to do. Crying and thinking about also taking my own life was the only thing I could do for those days.
2 weeks after his death I told my mom about me being depressed. We talked about it for some hours and we closed the conversation with a hug. Now this may be a bit weird for some people but I thought twice about committing suicide too, I'm depressed for nearly 2 years now and I still wake up with a headache and the thought about me not being alive and sometimes it can be a good thought. A month ago I called the women from the paper again and I made an appointment, my parents are paying for it and it really helps. I found my peace in yoga and meditation, I can also write away a lot of thoughts. I'm currently working on some sort of a biography about this chapter of my life.

I've cried while writing this, I still call myself depressed because I still can't feel the happiness in somethings while there should only be happiness. Like when I kissed my boyfriend, I should have felt happiness but I didn't. I felt pain and only pain.
Luckily it's going better now but it's still a far road before I can be myself again.

Well, this is my story. If you have any questions or you want to talk about this with me you can always start a conversation with me or you can contact me on Discord.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Hey,

So in the past week I've made a goodbye thread and a comeback thread xd.
This thread is about me as a person, it's not an introduction because otherwise you would've find this thread in the Introduction section. No, this is a thread where I'm talking about my life. And omy, I've been through enough and I want to share it with all of you guys <3.
So I've been thinking about making this thread because why should a normal member share such a big part of his history/present? I see everyone on Cubecraft as a friend, some better than others but always friends. And for me it's important that my friends now how things are going with me, like if I'm feeling a bit down they can help me or they at least know what's happening.

So let's start. Some of you know I'm openly gay, but nobody knows this, I'm depressed and this is how my life was for the past 2 years.
Since the summer last year my parents got divorced, I always thought my parents were a couple who could never break up, they were so the same, they had the same kind of humor, they shared the same interests and they had the same hobbies. Until my dad said that he was going to live somewhere else for 1 year. Just before the holidays he came back and we went to the US for 5 weeks. When we came back from vacation my parents announced that they were going to divorce.
After my dad told us that he was going to live somewhere else it seriously felt like my life was falling apart. Since that moment I was just starting with my last year before the year of my exams, I passed that year with a 6/10 and with a 5/10 I wouldn't pass so it was a very close call. When my parents announced that they were going to divorce I was just starting with my last year and I immediately knew I wouldn't pass this year, my grades were so bad, I didn't paid attention in the classroom, my friends were talking but I didn't hear them. I was already seeing a psychologist for 5 months but it didn't helped. This was the moment my depression got from bad to worse. I was looking on the internet for help because I didn't want my parents to know that I was depressed. After a couple of days I saw an add in the newspaper about a women who talked to children about there depression, so I made the call. The first session was free no matter how long it took. My first session with the women lasted for three and a half hours. When I walked out of her house I felt so released. I was feeling great again and school was going good, you saw the change in my grades. But it all felt apart again when someone I knew committed suicide. he hang himself at a bridge near my school, people saw him hanging the other morning when they were going to school. It was horrible, maybe we weren't great friends or something but I always liked him.
In the holidays of New Year I came out for a lot of my friends and family, of course this was bringing problems too. When you tell 40 people a secret 20 of them will tell it to other people, people know I'm gay while I don't even know that they know it. It's very frustrating and annoying because I can't be myself if I'm with people who don't know I'm gay and now I don't know who knows it. The other thing is, people are texting me with swearwords while I didn't even told them. It doesn't feels like I'm being bullied because I know a lot of my friends are helping me but I there are just like 7 boys who are doing these things.
Now back to the guy who committed suicide, a friend of him and also a super good friend of me committed suicide too.
3 months ago he overdosed himself, his parents found him the night of the accident. They brought him to a hospital nearby but died on the way the to hospital. All his friends (including me) received a letter the next day about his death. Because I didn't knew what to do I ran away from home, I slept at a friends house for nearly a week while my parents didn't knew where I was. Of course it didn't made me feel any better and I just came back to my parents because I didn't knew what to do. Crying and thinking about also taking my own life was the only thing I could do for those days.
2 weeks after his death I told my mom about me being depressed. We talked about it for some hours and we closed the conversation with a hug. Now this may be a bit weird for some people but I thought twice about committing suicide too, I'm depressed for nearly 2 years now and I still wake up with a headache and the thought about me not being alive and sometimes it can be a good thought. A month ago I called the women from the paper again and I made an appointment, my parents are paying for it and it really helps. I found my peace in yoga and meditation, I can also write away a lot of thoughts. I'm currently working on some sort of a biography about this chapter of my life.

I've cried while writing this, I still call myself depressed because I still can't feel the happiness in somethings while there should only be happiness. Like when I kissed my boyfriend, I should have felt happiness but I didn't. I felt pain and only pain.
Luckily it's going better now but it's still a far road before I can be myself again.

Well, this is my story. If you have any questions or you want to talk about this with me you can always start a conversation with me or you can contact me on Discord.
Oh my, I really hope you get over your depression. I know it feels like a nightmare, but if you just be patient and wait until the nightmare's over, you might discover something great. Don't be encouraged to do suicide because of the people who did it, because it won't do much. I really hope writing this and letting out your emotions really help you to get some of the things off your mind. I really, really, and very truly hope you feel better soon.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Don't know what to say Stan. You nearly made me cry and almost nobody can do that. I met you about a year ago (the awesome OCD talk we had with another person). Tbh I always thought that you were the happiest person on earth. You can always laugh about everything, have a great sence of humor and are great at gossiping. If you need anyone to talk, just text or snap me and i'll try to be there for you. Stay strong mate <3

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Oh my, I really hope you get over your depression. I know it feels like a nightmare, but if you just be patient and wait until the nightmare's over, you might discover something great. Don't be encouraged to do suicide because of the people who did it, because it won't do much. I really hope writing this and letting out your emotions really help you to get some of the things off your mind. I really, really, and very truly hope you feel better soon.
Writing about my feelings is really helpful, and of course I don't get encouraged by other suicides but it's just that I can understand and relate to there feelings you know.

G

Gamerfull

Hi Netflix Addicted, I'm going to give you a tip, When people insult you, do not pay any attention to them, Everyone is what he is. I hope you get over your depression as soon as possible.

With love Sergio12j.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Stan.
What terrible to read this you are someone who helps anyone who needs help, everyone wants to help but you were the first who responded on threads! I didn't know you are gay, but that doesn't matter everyone is who he is! I wish you much happiness in your life! Stay strong Stan! Greetings, Twan! <3

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hey,
Terrine to hear That you're depressed. I have/had the same feelings, But Then from something other in school and in My family. I Will support you everytime When it's needed! <3 :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I feel so bad for you , i was crying when i saw your thread. I respect you in any way. I would like to give you some advice , my dad has supported me whole my life and i also had hard times but he said some words that helped me pass my feelings. I have been going trough a lot of stuff. My Cousin died because he crashed in the bus crash in Sierre. His mom and dad and one of my other cousins comitted suicide. My uncle got stabbed by knife because someone stole his car. His 2daughters( My nieces ) died 2years after that his dad died, they died in a car accident. 1brother died a 3years ago he shot himself because he couldn't take care over all the emotions . A year ago my aunt killed herself by jumping of a building. I also felt so bad after all this dead family members. I even was so close to han myself up but i just got 1friend who helped me passing all this stuff. I just have a couple words for you ' I know that it will be hard to do this but i know that you can do it ! I passed all the years of my depression just by thinking of one sentence!" " Do not care about your past but care about your future!" " I want you to look at the mirror everyday and i want you to say that this day is gonna be the best day ever." "You are still here for a reason, the reason that you are still alive is just a simple reason. You got persons who care about you and you are the one who knows that there are still a lot of people who care about you " " Everyday you wake up you need to give everyone else your positive vibes. Just a single smile from one of your friends can make you do happy , just think about this moment and just make fun with everyone let the rest be the bullies. You have to show them that you are having fun " "If you get bullied by someone just turn your back towards them and don't even try to look at them just deny them even if they try to get you attention. This will make you look like a strong man ,they see that you don't care about it and they will stop bullying you because they know that you don't care about it." That's everything that i have to say to. I also wanna give you my Quote that helped me to pass all the stupid years. " Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up" This is the Quote that reminded me that there are still people that care about me! Btw if you wanna talk about things that happend just pm me even if it is a stupid thing just do it !

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I feel so bad for you , i was crying when i saw your thread. I respect you in any way. I would like to give you some advice , my dad has supported me whole my life and i also had hard times but he said some words that helped me pass my feelings. I have been going trough a lot of stuff. My Cousin died because he crashed in the bus crash in Sierre. His mom and dad and one of my other cousins comitted suicide. My uncle got stabbed by knife because someone stole his car. His 2daughters( My nieces ) died 2years after that his dad died, they died in a car accident. 1brother died a 3years ago he shot himself because he couldn't take care over all the emotions . A year ago my aunt killed herself by jumping of a building. I also felt so bad after all this dead family members. I even was so close to han myself up but i just got 1friend who helped me passing all this stuff. I just have a couple words for you ' I know that it will be hard to do this but i know that you can do it ! I passed all the years of my depression just by thinking of one sentence!" " Do not care about your past but care about your future!" " I want you to look at the mirror everyday and i want you to say that this day is gonna be the best day ever." "You are still here for a reason, the reason that you are still alive is just a simple reason. You got persons who care about you and you are the one who knows that there are still a lot of people who care about you " "If you get bullied by someone just turn your back towards them and don't even try to look at them just deny them even if they try to get you attention. This will make you look like a strong man ,they see that you don't care about it and they will stop bullying you because they know that you don't care about it." That's everything that i have to say to. I also wanna give you my Quote that helped me to pass all the stupid years. " Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up" This is the Quote that reminded me that there are still people that care about me! Btw if you wanna talk about things that happend just pm me even if it is a stupid thing just do it !
Omg wow, I feel so sorry for you. Of course I don't know exactly how you feel but I can imagine just how hard it was to recover from these things! My advice for bullies is self-spot, if bullies see that you're making a joke about the thing they want to hurt you with, they can't bully you. The problem is, I can't really joke about being gay because first of all it's kind of a sensitive topic for me and it's harder than joke about weigth.
But I still appreciate your reaction <3

Reactions: Zombiepower
D

Deleted member 204478

Now I feel really bad for what I did in assassins ages ago.
No, but seriously, reading this made me really upset, and sorry. Life just isn't fair, especially when things like these happen.
I really hope things turn to the better in the future for you Stan, stay strong mate, I know you can do this.
- Much love from Perds, just know that lots of people in this community love you. <3

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
It was heartbreaking to read this. When darkness overflows your mind you become numb. The sun is shining but you can´t see it. You can´t see the beautiful colours outside. You can only hear, see and feel darkness. You are always the clown that makes jokes. Always that fake smile. Always putting that mask on. Nobody sees who you truly are. Nobody knows your history. I bet you felt lonely. Such terrible things that have happened in your life and you are only 16 years old. I can feel you man. I really do. You can do this. I hope you can find the light soon, because darkness will never excist without light. Ignore the people who hurts you. You don´t need them. Beat the darkness in your head and become the shining star you always wanted to be. You don´t know me, but if you ever wants to talk I´ll be there on Discord.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I don't really know you, but reading your thread did actually take me down quite a bit, realised everything I went through myself. If you need anything at all, I'm always welcome to be messaged on discord or on forums. I went through depression for 2-4 years, I only recently recovered this year. It's hard, but you can do it. Everyone can :). <3

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Why does everyone divorce :(? Feels sad, man.

This is why I plan to never get married. I'm a bit like Gregory Heffley in this way.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
This legit made me cry ;-; so many people committing suicide..... Well, no matter how hard your life is, remember there are always people for you here. We do not mind if you are gay, and we will always be there for you. Stay strong, and you will be alright

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom