Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Thank you for sharing this with us. It's always important to talk about it rather than keep it to ourselves and bottle it up. For some people, talking about how they feel doesn't come easy; for other's it's as natural as breathing.

I commend you for reaching out for help. With depression, it's essential to keep on top of it and to build and maintain a strong support network. You've already done the first step just by sharing your feelings and experiences here and by getting in touch with someone about it. Action is better than inaction.

You have been through a lot in a short period of time, so it's only natural that you would feel the way you do. Depression isn't something you can just "get over"--it's something you work through, which it appears you are doing.

It's a shame that sexuality is labeled: heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, this, that, and your other.

Love is love and I do not believe it should come with a label. I also believe, that regardless of your sexual orientation, one should not feel guilty about it or be made to feel like it is not normal. Who we love has nothing to do with our character.

I'm glad you are open about your sexual orientation because a lot of people are too afraid to stand up and own it because of the stigmatization associated with it. Good on you for having the courage to do it.

And, good on you for having the courage to take action in trying to help yourself find light in your life again. You will find it, my friend, I promise. Just persevere and never give up! There is and will be light but sometimes we just need to get through a few extra dark corridors to find it!

Suicidal ideation is certainly not weird. It is a natural reaction to adversity, especially with all that you have been experiencing. However, it's important to always talk to someone if you feel the urge to self-harm. I'm glad that you are reaching out, Netflix.

It sounds like you have supportive parents. That's really good to hear. The yoga and meditation will help to boost your mind and spirit. Writing is a great way to express ourselves. You could even share your biography and other things you write if you wanted to, as I know it would help other people who are also going through some dark times.

It may take some time to start feeling joy again, but you will. You have been through a lot. But you have been doing exceptionally well in coping -- you have remarkable coping skills, a beautiful personality, and great outlook on life.

Depression is not a sign of not coping. It is a natural reaction to adversity. What matters is what you do with it, and from what you told us, you are doing an amazing job. Keep going, friend. You are not alone. And things will get better. All bad times are not here to stay but to pass. And as you work through it, you'll find the depression slowly lift and you'll be able to breathe again! Just believe and have faith :)

I would also suggest ensuring that you are eating plenty of nutritious foods: fresh fruit, salads, vegetables, meat and especially fatty fish like salmon or sardines, etc., for omega-3. You'll be amazed at what eating wholesome and nutritious foods will have on your mind and body. If you can, try to also get some fresh air and exercise regularly--it'll pick you up and help boost and restabilize your neurotransmitters such as serotonin, which is needed in balanced amounts to feel happy and content.

All the best!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom