Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
Hi CCG players and staff!

Well, I'd like to tell you about my cube craft life so far. Hope you'll enjoy it :D

Well, it all started a day when I was in a desperate need of good server. I started searching around on the internet. I searched and searched but did never find a server I actually liked. But then I tried this one. CubeCraftGames.net. I logged on. I was impressed by all the mini games, there was spleef, sky wars, survival games… yeah pretty much everything. I started playing all of them. Until the day I went to sky wars and saw the leader board. I've always wanted to be on a leader board some day, I thought that I could get there if I was lucky but then I saw their sick stats."I would never get there!" I thought.

I wasn't an active player back then, I had a lot of school and soccer practice xD. But now I play 24/7 on Cubecraftgames, I am an active forum user and I'm trying to do my best to help the server. Unfortunately, I can't do too much help on the server, because of that I've been muted, but I try my best on the forums.

During my three months on CCG I have also met some friends, but they aren't many. Because I haven't been able to talk to anyone on the server :( . But during this short time here on the forum I've met a lot of new amazing people like @Aimee2323 @GOMSY @caliocean @Drew McNamee @SevereWarning @kadeplays @Claudia @WolfWhisperer12 etc. And I hope to get to know even more people!

Below there's the last screenshot I took from yesterday (it has changed) I am so happy that one of my minecraft dreams have come true xD. Keep believing in yourself and have a nice day!

Sorry for having written so much

Attachments

• 2014-04-30_18.15.06.png
    2014-04-30_18.15.06.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 167
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom