Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
Hi CCG players and staff!

Well, I'd like to tell you about my cube craft life so far. Hope you'll enjoy it :D

Well, it all started a day when I was in a desperate need of good server. I started searching around on the internet. I searched and searched but did never find a server I actually liked. But then I tried this one. CubeCraftGames.net. I logged on. I was impressed by all the mini games, there was spleef, sky wars, survival games… yeah pretty much everything. I started playing all of them. Until the day I went to sky wars and saw the leader board. I've always wanted to be on a leader board some day, I thought that I could get there if I was lucky but then I saw their sick stats."I would never get there!" I thought.

I wasn't an active player back then, I had a lot of school and soccer practice xD. But now I play 24/7 on Cubecraftgames, I am an active forum user and I'm trying to do my best to help the server. Unfortunately, I can't do too much help on the server, because of that I've been muted, but I try my best on the forums.

During my three months on CCG I have also met some friends, but they aren't many. Because I haven't been able to talk to anyone on the server :( . But during this short time here on the forum I've met a lot of new amazing people like @Aimee2323 @GOMSY @caliocean @Drew McNamee @SevereWarning @kadeplays @Claudia @WolfWhisperer12 etc. And I hope to get to know even more people!

Below there's the last screenshot I took from yesterday (it has changed) I am so happy that one of my minecraft dreams have come true xD. Keep believing in yourself and have a nice day!

Sorry for having written so much

Attachments

• 2014-04-30_18.15.06.png
    2014-04-30_18.15.06.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 166
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom