Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello, I want to show you my collection of cubes of rubik. :)

I can solve the cube of rubik in 15 seconds. If someone know how to solve the rubik and want to improve. I can give some tips to improve solving the cube of rubik. :)

14963235_624869367684098_4794266788498349206_n.jpg

For that reason, when I saw the server CubeCraft, It interested me to play. :)

:cube_light: @rubik_cube_man :eek:

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I personally have 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 ,5x5 and 6x6. I only haven't done any since a while now, my fastest time on a 3x3 was somewhere arround 54 seconds (really nooby) :p

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Thats pretty Fancy... :eek:

Currently don't have a particularly good selection of Cube's on me at the moment, as they're currently with my parents... :rolleyes:
I tend to find that having a 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and a 5x5 on my desk, that they're distracting enough xD (Got to balance work with Rubik's cubes :))

Also, have to say, jealous of that megaminx... I would show you a picture of mine, however that's with my parents too, but basically... it blew up, one side fell apart, so I did what every person would do, is patched it up with lego o_O and turned it basically into a different puzzle... can't remember how to solve it anymore... it made my hands hurt too much, so I gave up xD

I should probably also not go on a life long essay... as I tend to get carried away... :oops:

And yeah, I'll try and get a picture of all my cubes next time I visit my parents so I can join the picture party, if I remember! :p

Keep Cubing! :cube_light: ;)

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
I personally have 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 ,5x5 and 6x6. I only haven't done any since a while now, my fastest time on a 3x3 was somewhere arround 54 seconds (really nooby) :p

That's so good. If you want I can give you some tips to improve. :)

Oeh! That looks great :eek: Do you have a video of solving one?

I have a old video when I could solve the cube in 20 seconds but now I can solve it in 15 seconds. :)

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/solving-a-cube-of-rubik-lancedaniels.184372

Nice to meet you, god of the Rubik.
Shall you grant peace to all Rubik's cube solvers.
Amen.

Thanks so much! :)

I once tried it (with tutorial), and I solved it, but somehow I never tried it again after that. Maybe I should start to learn it again :p

Never give up. :)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, my brother @Daveyyy could do this in like 20 seconds, I never practised it much.
Cool to see how fast you can do that stuff man!
Keep it up! :)

L

Lepzi

Wow you can solve all of them in like 15 seconds and I can't even solve one.:(

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
And yeah, I'll try and get a picture of all my cubes next time I visit my parents so I can join the picture party, if I remember! :p

I hope to see your collection of cubes. I think that It will be a big collection of cubes of rubik. :rolleyes:

Also, have to say, jealous of that megaminx... I would show you a picture of mine, however that's with my parents too, but basically... it blew up, one side fell apart, so I did what every person would do, is patched it up with lego o_O and turned it basically into a different puzzle... can't remember how to solve it anymore... it made my hands hurt too much, so I gave up xD

I have a megamix. :rolleyes: It's called "X-Man Galaxy Megaminx (Sculpted)"

If you know F2L you can solve the megamix. ;)

1.jpg

These are my new cubes. The heart cube is so difficult. :(

2.jpg

I saw you solving the cube rubik on the streaming from twitch.

I noticed that you get lose doing the F2L and doing the PLL. So I want to give you my own PLL. Also, I have my own OLL and F2L. If you want just tell me. Using that I'm sure that you will improve a lot.

PLL.png

Keep cubing! :cube_light: :cool:

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom