IMG_20231222_143157.jpg

but im noob -_-/

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
You know what... This is enough, I believe you now.
yeah lol i just hope this guy learns that cropping stats/covering them affects their validity

nobody's gonna laugh at your stats mut baz we're going to focus at your 2k winstreak and celebrate

Edit: get good. please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoshi

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I apologize for ruining the fun, but, @mut baz, the top 1 CTF duels player with a winstreak of over 2k is in fact closet cheating with Horion.

1703930098001.png

Exhibit A: Footage from @itzzwxrrior which he used as proof to report mut baz reaching, only for him to be unbanned, because he said "im laggy -_-/" or something along the lines.

Exhibit B: A clip from Uchihax01's stream that Maduev sent in the Cubecraft Discord. Same cheats he used against Wxrrior.

Exhibit C: Screenshots from the CTF Scrims Discord server where mut baz sent screenshots of him having the injector on + admitting that he uses Horion himself. He then excused that he uses it in his private world, which is something we totally haven't heard of from other closet cheaters. LOL.

1703930223228.png

1703930244517.png

1703930261738.png

So, what can we learn from this?

It shows how- I apologize for this- incompetent the Cubecraft moderation team is at differentiating hacks from an extra mid-air four block hit due to lag. It would be nicer if they learn from this and never make the same mistake again.

Besides this, I think we should put an end to glorifying mut baz getting top 1 and his 2k winstreak. We were somewhat on the right path already when we were skeptical of him.

Conclusion:

yes, you are noob -_-/

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I apologize for ruining the fun, but, @mut baz, the top 1 CTF duels player with a winstreak of over 2k is in fact closet cheating with Horion.

View attachment 225884

Exhibit A: Footage from @itzzwxrrior which he used as proof to report mut baz reaching, only for him to be unbanned, because he said "im laggy -_-/" or something along the lines.

Exhibit B: A clip from Uchihax01's stream that Maduev sent in the Cubecraft Discord. Same cheats he used against Wxrrior.

Exhibit C: Screenshots from the CTF Scrims Discord server where mut baz sent screenshots of him having the injector on + admitting that he uses Horion himself. He then excused that he uses it in his private world, which is something we totally haven't heard of from other closet cheaters. LOL.

It shows how- I apologize for this- incompetent the Cubecraft moderation team is at differentiating hacks from an extra mid-air four block hit due to lag. It would be nicer if they learn from this and never make the same mistake again.

Besides this, I think we should put an end to glorifying mut baz getting top 1 and his 2k winstreak. We were somewhat on the right path already when we were skeptical of him.

Conclusion:

yes, you are noob -_-/
Well, that's the end of this very weird saga on the forums. From hiding your stats and getting called out on it, to hiding your stats again. To finally showing those stats, just to get exposed for cheating.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Well, that's the end of this very weird saga on the forums. From hiding your stats and getting called out on it, to hiding your stats again. To finally showing those stats, just to get exposed for cheating.
still, getting a 2k winstreak and top 1 thanks to hacks is really disheartening

imagine all the other legit players grinding for the leaderboards and actually dedicating hours of their day to play in this server to get a reward of some sort, only for this guy to have it easy

as well as the fact that cubecraft essentially let this slide. though i do acknowledge that people do mistakes from time to time, it still is undeniable how frustrating it feels to learn this information

anyways exhibit D lmao

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
still, getting a 2k winstreak and top 1 thanks to hacks is really disheartening

imagine all the other legit players grinding for the leaderboards and actually dedicating hours of their day to play in this server to get a reward of some sort, only for this guy to have it easy

as well as the fact that cubecraft essentially let this slide. though i do acknowledge that people do mistakes from time to time, it still is undeniable how frustrating it feels to learn this information

anyways exhibit D lmao

Oh I wasn't trying to deny, or to understate them cheating, I was just pointing out that this has been the weirdest saga I've ever seen on the forums.

Also have you officially reported Mut Baz? Because this evidence is definitely enough to ban them.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I wasn't trying to deny, or to understate them cheating, I was just pointing out that this has been the weirdest saga I've ever seen on the forums.
ik dw
Also have you officially reported Mut Baz? Because this evidence is definitely enough to ban them.
unfortunately can't, the owner of the clips (wxrrior and maybe uchiha in this case) should be the ones reporting

dw though i alr told wxrrior

Reactions: Xi1m

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

View attachment 225884

Conclusion:

yes, you are noob -_-/
Wow bro was reaching + beehop hacks. Also, that’s was the best conclusion in history lmao.
Thanks for gathering the facts/proof :)
Mods please BAN this disgraceful cheater.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
He hasn’t been on the forums in 2 days, so he probably doesn’t know that we know. We should try to send him challenge requests to see if he’ll cheat on us. That way, we can submit video evidence of our own to get him banned.

Reactions: Tripleee

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
update: he was already reported and it was accepted but the ban was undone immediately when the original owner DMed the mod about having "high ping"

IMG_2183.png.jpg
IMG_2186.jpg

the report also wasn't accepted because it wasn't reported by the original owner (but instead by wxrrior because i told him to report it, not knowing he wasn't the owner), biggest jinx of history 😭

I'm sorry but there's NO WAY the evidence was refuted because mut baz just said "but im lag -_-/" the clip owner backpedaled and denied the thing to @Verbramdt, crazy (especially considering how they've trolled in the past).

Please, mods, don't forget to hear out people's second opinions and insights, and please please please be more competent than Sentinel in detecting hacks.

not in this case anymore. it's weird how the original clip owner could deny something and save someone from getting banned rightfully for laughs. it's up to us to decide.

edit: I apologize for sounding a little too harsh, just a bit disappointed nobody batted an eye enough to these evidences

edit 2: read stuff the wrong way and had a talk with wxrrior, interpret it as you will

edit 3: for my own safety and wellbeing i will refrain from continuing any related discussion regarding this topic. if you guys have any more leads or enough evidence to guarantee a ban, just go talk to a mod.

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
update: he was already reported and it was accepted but the ban was undone immediately when the original owner DMed the mod about having "high ping"

the report also wasn't accepted because it wasn't reported by the original owner (but instead by wxrrior because i told him to report it, not knowing he wasn't the owner), biggest jinx of history 😭

I'm sorry but there's NO WAY the evidence was refuted because mut baz just said "but im lag -_-/" the clip owner backpedaled and denied the thing to @Verbramdt, crazy (especially considering how they've trolled in the past).

Please, mods, don't forget to hear out people's second opinions and insights, and please please please be more competent than Sentinel in detecting hacks.

not in this case anymore. it's weird how the original clip owner could deny something and save someone from getting banned rightfully for laughs. it's up to us to decide.

edit: I apologize for sounding a little too harsh, just a bit disappointed nobody batted an eye enough to these evidences

edit 2: read stuff the wrong way and had a talk with wxrrior, interpret it as you will

edit 3: for my own safety and wellbeing i will refrain from continuing any related discussion regarding this topic. if you guys have any more leads or enough evidence to guarantee a ban, just go talk to a mod.
I got many clips, was able to get him into a party. I’m gonna be going through it to see if he was cheating. It seemed like he was, but gonna double-check first.

mut baz

May 8, 2023

View attachment 225884

Exhibit B: A clip from 's stream that Maduev sent in the Cubecraft Discord. Same cheats he used against Wxrrior.

Conclusion:

yes, you are noob -_-/
im alredy say im noob -_-/
u pin task bar any client that's no means ur pro
but in actually noob -_-/

Uchihax01 are as and legit lag abuser also noob -_-/

i don't need your apologize because im noob -_-/

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
im alredy say im noob -_-/
u pin task bar any client that's no means ur pro
but in actually noob -_-/

Uchihax01 are as and legit lag abuser also noob -_-/

i don't need your apologize because im noob -_-/
bro, just admit that youre a hacker and get this over with

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom