Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hai fellow Cubecrafters. Ive sent in a helper application, and I've decided I should actually do a proper introduction now. So obviously, my name is MX11Annihilated. On all 3 platoforms. The server, the fourms, and discord. (MX11Annihilated#0179, i have it set to accept dms from fellow server members, so if ur in the Cubecraft discord server, feel free to dm me if u need help or just wanna vibe) About my name though, you can call me MX for short. I understand it's a long name and a lot of people (including myself) dont wanna type it out. You can call me MX11 if you want, but i prefer MX (i dont care that much lol) simply because it sounds better to me. About my name sake. I have a super fun game called Star Traders: Frontiers. In that game, there was a disease called the crimson pox, although the scientific name was MX11. I cured this disease. In the following story log, id been told and thanked that id annihilated MX11, and thus my name. All my previous names are super cringy. (see for yourself lol - https://namemc.com/profile/MX11Annihilated.2)

About me and cubecraft - I started playing on this server in like 2015 (i think. if not 2015 then it was 2016) but i only recently joined the fourms. I joined simply to do hacker reports, and as i got better at them, I started thinking of applying for staff. I then realized I would have to be more active on the fourms for a few months if I were to be accepted. As time went on, I started loving the fourms more and more. It was a fun place to hang out and vibe with the community.

I dont really know what else to put in this introduction lol. Ill put some random stats in for u i guess (not sure of exact numbers)

Team eggwars wins - almost 700
Solo eggwars wins - 51
Duels wins - 1,700 (im thinking of grinding for leaderboards, but idk. if i get helper rank my playtime on the server will become more limited, and id rather spend that time playing eggwars with firends)

Eggwars and duels are most of what I do on the server. I do have some wins in tower defense and the featured games, but ive never looked at my statistics there

So ya, im MX11Annihilated, nice to meet u :) If you hav other questions dm me in discord or just ask here

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Nice introduction! You are welcome. I hope you're doing well. If you need help, you can make a private conversation with me.

Reactions: 404Owl

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, MX11Annihilated!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! 😊
We hope you enjoy your time here. :heart:

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey, MX11Annihilated!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! 😊
We hope you enjoy your time here. :heart:
Nice introduction! You are welcome. I hope you're doing well. If you need help, you can make a private conversation with me.
not trying to flex, but i have like 200 more messages then u and i joined 6 months ago lol. Im being overly active to try and boost my chances for help

Edit: femin i didnt mean to quote u sry ill edit it out whn im back on my comp

Reactions: wxzzrd

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
not trying to flex, but i have like 200 more messages then u and i joined 6 months ago lol. Im being overly active to try and boost my chances for help

Edit: femin i didnt mean to quote u sry ill edit it out whn im back on my comp

You have more posts than I do, because I didn't really use the forum at all before. But I'm much more active now.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi @MX11Annihilated,

I always saw/see you commenting on every thread and I didn't know who were you haha, now I can meet you at least.

As I always say; If you do need anything feel free to start a conversation with me!

Also, good luck with your application! ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖