Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GamendeMonkey

Jan 21, 2016
Hello there my name is Johan my ign in gamendemonkey i have bin muted 6 times now and that means i am perm muted and for what i am a toxic player that swears allot that isnt real nice it cant hurt someone feelings but its for me swearing i use the word fq allot and already got muted 3 times for it one time 3 months and now a perm other mute i dont remember.
i get muted for the same word and longer and longer they should change it so if you swear like fq and shit or other swearing words you get a week ban or 2 weeks but not a perm for swearing it ruines the players play fun atleast for.
in all short there should not be a thing like perm mute its just like why there is no single game where no swears people sometimes laught about people being toxic and swearing.

So i would like a new mute system that mutes people for swearing diffrent then threathing or trageting people
swearing=week mute
target chatting=month mute
threathing=3months mute

I hope there will be any changes and people agree with me that it should be changed.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Each of us has a punishment for saying some rudeness or something that is not allowed.
You had a punishment, then another and obviously if you kept doing it, now you're permanent. The best thing you could have done was not to say that word or others knowing that they had already silenced you.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There is already a difference between those mutes. You need a warning before being able to get a mute for swearing. For targeted chat offense and threatening you do not if I recall correctly.

Edit: the whole point of perm mute is that you learn from it. You won’t learn anything by being muted for a certain amount of time and getting an unmute after already being punished like that several times. Swearing is against the rules, it’s beyond nonsense that you’re suggesting to remove permanent mutes as it’s your own fault and the consequence of your own behavior.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

The fact you've been muted 6 times shows that you don't care about the rules. A perm mute is appropriate as you clearly have shown that you have no intent to stop. Why let people keep on getting muted and unmuted when they just won't stop?

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Everybody else already kind of answered this thread already so I will try to ignore that part.
people sometimes laught about people being toxic and swearing
I mean, yes I can understand that completely. In fact that's my real life described in a nutshell. But this is a Minecraft server. We will obviously tend to avoid any swearing or ''negative influence'' as they call it.

To sum it up briefly, we don't want everybody swearing around when they feel like it. That's why Moderators punish in levels. Only if you continue to swear after multiple warnings and punishments you will be permanently muted.

Sorry, but this one is on yourself.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Since I got unmuted after 6 months I learned a lot in that time. Well, I got unmuted somewhere in mid juny, and since then I never said any bad words in chat.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I got death wishes mute after saying stuff you can’t really imagine for half an year.Its not perm but I still learned from it in some way,but permanent muted have to stay

GamendeMonkey

Jan 21, 2016
but what do you learn from a perm ban nothing its only in your way against team helping and friends chat if a friend is online now i cant even message him that is just .... a mute okay but not be abled to chat to my friends is .....

D

Deleted member 59979

but what do you learn from a perm ban nothing its only in your way against team helping and friends chat if a friend is online now i cant even message him that is just .... a mute okay but not be abled to chat to my friends is .....
That's the whole point. You lost the privilege of talking to friends and teammates on server because you were unable to follow the rules. If you want to be able to talk to teammates/friends, you can use another chat service as you have shown that you can't follow Cube's rules.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Waarom denk je dan dat het een goed idee is. Als je je moeder uitscheldt voor hoer dan aait ze je toch ook niet over je hoofd en zegt dat het goed is? Dan krijg je toch ook straf? Is dat zo raar?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom