Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
I built the mid and the spawn island idea in cube craft's free build using the blocks that were available to me. I am sure the build teams who do the maps can easily replace the brick with red mushroom blocks, the quartz with mushroom stems, and the soul sand with barrier blocks. Also placing 8 team islands with 5 players per team. (colors: grey, cyan, light blue, dark blue, orange, green, light green, and pink)

I give the Cube Craft's build teams the permission to edit and use my ideas if (and hopefully when) they finally build a mushroom themed map. Just please put my head somewhere in the map.

Feel free to visit to get the feel for the island, imagining it with the correct blocks.
Please like this and vote so that we can all play this together!
upload_2016-10-14_14-19-16.png

Reactions: Beeman_o_craft

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The map looks very blocky. One picture doesn't show a lot by the way. Do you have more screenshots?

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
You can also build it yourself in just solo minecraft so not on a server and maybe if you use OBS you can film it then we have an idea about the map because I can't see much in this picture

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
I named it
Mushroom Map~WhiteWolf
but i guess you can do /creative tp WhiteWolf001
any idea how to see how many diamonds you have?

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
Please explain your assumption. This is just an idea that I am giving to the Cube Craft Build team. If someone copy's it I will report the build/thread and hopefully have it removed

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
I actually built twice in single player, but then my sister deleted twice. I gave up.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨