Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi! I made an example, I guess that says enough.
wadbwaduwauohdw.png

(16 indicates the number of minutes left, 38 indicates the number of seconds left.)
Yes, it's a really bad example, but I think the suggestion is clear now. Let me know your opinion!

Last edited:

schot

Dec 12, 2017
But still, why would you buy boosters. You don't get any extra points (except the double points) if you buy a booster. They should add a system that you can /thank people, every /thank is 2/3 points for the player that bought the booster, so you will still get like 5000 - 10000 points (yes I know its not original but then people will buy boosters)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
But still, why would you buy boosters. You don't get any extra points (except the double points) if you buy a booster. They should add a system that you can /thank people, every /thank is 2/3 points for the player that bought the booster, so you will still get like 5000 - 10000 points (yes I know its not original but then people will buy boosters)
This suggestions is just about a timer, not about why you would buy a multiplier. That’s why I am not going to discuss that here. :]

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Wouldn't this indirectly violate the EULA?
> Buy boosters with real life money,
> Get coins,
> Buy kits // abilities,
> Have more in-game advantage.
Does this not sound like it's indirectly breaking the EULA?
Also, I'm not sure who would really use that anyway to be honest. >.>

schot

Dec 12, 2017
> Get coins,
> Buy kits // abilities,
Nope. At first, almost every server has it. And you don't get exclusive things that gives you a advantage if you buy a booster. You can also save your points and buy the kit, but with a booster it will go faster.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
> Get coins,
> Buy kits // abilities,
Instead of points we could use loot points since they’re cosmetic only.
Hi! I made an example, I guess that says enough.
View attachment 147111
(16 indicates the number of minutes left, 38 indicates the number of seconds left.)
Yes, it's a really bad example, but I think the suggestion is clear now. Let me know your opinion!
Sounds good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom