Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone,

This is very important because every single player that logs into Cubecraft sees this. I've read it a couple of times and really think that there should be some changes. I get only now what the sentences mean because I thought that the red lines were separators but they're not. This needs to show new users our strengths such as Skywars and Lucky Islands which is our creation.

The point that I am trying to make is that if you are not a regular here at Cubecraft it is quite confusing and unattractive. This should be changed to maybe the total amount of people who have played Cubecraft because that we would be much nicer.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• Minecraft_1_12_1.png
    Minecraft_1_12_1.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 155

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
It will show us the new updates for players who don't have a forums account or they haven't seen it on forums yet. Although you can see the CubeCraft's strongest games on forums. In my opinion it's fine as it is right now, updating every time CubeCraft make a new update.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

This is very important because every single player that logs into Cubecraft sees this. I've read it a couple of times and really think that there should be some changes. I get only now what the sentences mean because I thought that the red lines were separators but they're not. This needs to show new users our strengths such as Skywars and Lucky Islands which is our creation.

The point that I am trying to make is that if you are not a regular here at Cubecraft it is quite confusing and unattractive. This should be changed to maybe the total amount of people who have played Cubecraft because that we would be much nicer.

Thanks in advance,
Yeah i want thattt

Reactions: DreamFudge

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance,
I dont completely understand this, but I some what get what you're saying. You want the player count to be how it is in total amount of players there were so it looks more appealing to new players?

Reactions: DreamFudge
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
Top Bottom