Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey there,

I see your point, I find a few people wondering how to find your own in game stats, let alone the leaderboard. What would you suggest? Perhaps have a top 10 leaderboard in the lobby for each game mode? And then if you click on it it shows top 50?
Just curious how you think this should be approached :D

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Hey there,

I see your point, I find a few people wondering how to find your own in game stats, let alone the leaderboard. What would you suggest? Perhaps have a top 10 leaderboard in the lobby for each game mode? And then if you click on it it shows top 50?
Just curious how you think this should be approached :D
thats a great way to do it

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I definitely agree It's a little hard to find the leaderboards on cubecraft bedrock. I would be nice to see cubecraft give some more credit tho the leaderboard players they have worked hard for the spot. Like @Calichin said It would be nice to see some leaderboards spots in the lobby but maybe only the top five top ten is a little big. (one more question on what game are you on the leaderboard).

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Hi there,
I definitely agree It's a little hard to find the leaderboards on cubecraft bedrock. I would be nice to see cubecraft give some more credit tho the leaderboard players they have worked hard for the spot. Like @Calichin said It would be nice to see some leaderboards spots in the lobby but maybe only the top five top ten is a little big. (one more question on what game are you on the leaderboard).
eggwars teams of two rfank 23 hmu on xbox if you wanna play sometime

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree with this suggestion. The way I would suggest they do it is by having four statues for all four gamemodes’ leaderboards in the lobby somewhere, preferably close to spawn. They could possibly transform that strange ‘disco’ room behind spawn into the Hall Of Fame. The skin of the statue could possibly be the #1 player of the gamemode it contains, and possibly their gamertag above the statue title saying “#1 [Gamemode] Player: [Gamertag]”. The problem with that is that SkyWars and EggWars have ‘sub-gamemodes,’ therefore only one person’s skin and gamertag could be shown at a time. But a way around that is if the statue switches around between the #1 players of the sub-gamemodes every minute or so.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 from me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Top Bottom