Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2020
Good afternoon, ok sorry for the inconvenience. I do not know if it would bother them that I tell them this, but the most famous youtubers are leaving their server, due to lag and hackers, they go to servers where there are more staff there is no lag as in hipixel others even go to non-premium servers for record or direct, probably this server if they don't improve it (hackers banned, more moderators in the games by specifying, no lag, etc.) this server will probably go down, I'm just saying that, bye.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
99% of the time lag is not down to Cubecraft - it's down to the client's connection.

Also more staff does not automatically mean less hackers. Staff spend most of their time doing other things like reading the forums, chatting to people and doing real life things. More staff definitely won't help in any meaningful way, although imo staff time should be better balanced. For the number there is, there definitely should be more effort going into those publicly viewable sections of moderation like dealing with #staff-help and working on /reports on the network.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Hqteful

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
there is no lag as in hipixel
This would be something on their end, not ours. We are a EU based server and Hypixel is US. Meaning that if you live closer to Hypixel their host, you will have less lag than with CubeCraft. We do try our best to improve connection between our server and the player, so anyone that experiences lag can do this test: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/network-connectivity-test-1sstuvr/ and submit the results to support@cubecraft.net so our support team can take a look into the connection with our host.

EDIT; also last time I checked, Hypixel had more cheaters on their server than CubeCraft. I barely see any when i’m online so i’m not really sure how many these youtubers see a day.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It doesn't depend on just cheaters and connection. Hypixel has more players because it's older than CubeCraft. Plus, Hypixel hosts 1.8 combat players which have a bigger community than CubeCraft which mainly hosts 1.9 combat players (it also hosts 1.8 but with fewer games).

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
EDIT; also last time I checked, Hypixel had more cheaters on their server than CubeCraft. I barely see any when i’m online so i’m not really sure how many these youtubers see a day.
This.

The hacker issue on CubeCraft is so exaggerated its ridiculous. Everyone talks about how there are insane numbers of hackers every 0.025 nanoseconds. People just need to calm down and stop trying to exaggerate to an insane degree about how many there are hacking.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This.

The hacker issue on CubeCraft is so exaggerated its ridiculous. Everyone talks about how there are insane numbers of hackers every 0.025 nanoseconds. People just need to calm down and stop trying to exaggerate to an insane degree about how many there are hacking.
Exactly, some players can mistake skill for hacks too.

Reactions: KitsuneToru

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
also last time I checked, Hypixel had more cheaters on their server than CubeCraft. I barely see any when i’m online so i’m not really sure how many these youtubers see a day.
as someone who is desperately trying to get more reports I 100% agree with this. hypixel is terrible when it comes to cheaters. imo cubecraft is by far the best moderated large server on minecraft. and they cant do anything about lag, its all about the location of the servers.

gl1tch

Dec 30, 2020
Good afternoon, ok sorry for the inconvenience. I do not know if it would bother them that I tell them this, but the most famous youtubers are leaving their server, due to lag and hackers, they go to servers where there are more staff there is no lag as in hipixel others even go to non-premium servers for record or direct, probably this server if they don't improve it (hackers banned, more moderators in the games by specifying, no lag, etc.) this server will probably go down, I'm just saying that, bye.
U are right, server isnt even worth protecting anymore 75% of the pop is hackers at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom