Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more then 1 payment method?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
Hello CubeCraft! There should be more payment methods, because some people get banned on payment wall with other people trying to fake buy a rank with your account. On December 26th, 2016 someone got a fake credit card and kept trying to buy a rank for me. I know this because Paymentwall told me. I'm a kid and I don't have a credit card so when I go try to buy a rank with my grandma's credit card (with permission) then I can't buy it. I know you guys banned Paypal, because of charge backs. But, you can add payment methods like, credit cards, bitcoin, etc. A good way to have secure payment with lots of payment options is https://pay.g2a.com/

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Paymentwall is the way you purchase the rank, same as Paypal payments. You can pay there with credit cards.
Bitcoin is an anonymous, with no trace. That's the reason why it isn't added
credit cards
There are already credit cards options.
Nope, that's from G2A. Not from a payment-proccesing company, such as Paymentwalll or PayPal

More than one payment method? There are 7!
payment_methods.png

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that it is necessary. We have already the main option: paysave card. I don't see any problems, If we have paysave card. Paysave card is an easy option And you can buy without problems a rank without your parents know it, but Somethimes it is wiser for asking it to your parents.
If you want Some more information about paysave card:https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
Paymentwall is the way you purchase the rank, same as Paypal payments. You can pay there with credit cards.

Bitcoin is an anonymous, with no trace. That's the reason why it isn't added

There are already credit cards options.

Nope, that's from G2A. Not from a payment-proccesing company, such as Paymentwalll or PayPal

More than one payment method? There are 7!
payment_methods.png

But bro I'm banned from payment wall so I can't use the options.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
I don't think that it is necessary. We have already the main option: paysave card. I don't see any problems, If we have paysave card. Paysave card is an easy option And you can buy without problems a rank without your parents know it, but Somethimes it is wiser for asking it to your parents.
If you want Some more information about paysave card:https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/
I'm banned from paymentwall though so I can't use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom