Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Well, 6 new maps have been released today! You should give it a look.
I really like them from what I've seen so far!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ya. Im ok with op half or norm norm. They are equally fun to me. Something that a lot of ppl dont like about under da sea is that its easy to camp. I understand why they think that, but I do think longer, more strategic gameplay is fun, with less rushing. If I want a more chill game, I usually go for this map.

Libsx

Jun 5, 2020
wally ends
under da sea is a very poo map because the clam is a bit ugly however the mermaid in the middle is gorgeous, 7/10 takes too long to finish and too many campers x

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
under da sea is a very poo map because the clam is a bit ugly however the mermaid in the middle is gorgeous, 7/10 takes too long to finish and too many campers x
I like the is map for all thosr same reasons. I enjoy longer more campy games. I also enjoy rushing, and when i want to play aggressivly, i agree this map is annoying.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
The islands are really far away from each other which can people encourage to camp(bannable). The map is really fun of there are no campers, tho.

destroying your bridge and start building a fortress and bowspamming isn't bannable. It is considered camping when you build a base underneath your island or a skybase. So that is not a reason to vote no. There are lots of rush maps already, why not adding some old school maps back which people do like, even if the duration of the game is like 30 minutes.

Hi guys,
Personally I love this map. I hope other maps like this will be built, it has everything: Emerald generator,
right distance between the islands and the perfect number of teammate.

Bye <3

I agree, the map Under da sea is not available that much. So I would love to see more of that kind of maps. I do miss some long games I've had in the past (under da sea was one of them).

Reactions: _edoggo_

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
destroying your bridge and start building a fortress and bowspamming isn't bannable. It is considered camping when you build a base underneath your island or a skybase. So that is not a reason to vote no. There are lots of rush maps already, why not adding some old school maps back which people do like, even if the duration of the game is like 30 minutes.
Let me make something clear. I said that the map can make people encourage to camp more than in a map where the islands are closer and more compacter from each other. CCG works on the reduction of the campers; if you keep implementing maps where people get more encouraged to camp, the reduction won't go fast.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Let me make something clear. I said that the map can make people encourage to camp more than in a map where the islands are closer and more compacter from each other. CCG works on the reduction of the campers; if you keep implementing maps where people get more encouraged to camp, the reduction won't go fast.

I understood you wrong then, sorry. But there are lots of rush maps already (city, storm etc). Adding 1 or 2 bigger maps like under da sea won't really increase the amount of campers. There are still people who love long games, adding 1 more map like these won't harm anything or anyone.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I understood you wrong then, sorry. But there are lots of rush maps already (city, storm etc). Adding 1 or 2 bigger maps like under da sea won't really increase the amount of campers. There are still people who love long games, adding 1 more map like these won't harm anything or anyone.
Yeah i totally agree. There are so many rush maps, and not many camp maps. They should add more.

Reactions: _edoggo_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom