Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 352903

I hate that micro-game, “enchant the correct item” xD I never understand what I have to enchant
We need more languages +1

Reactions: elchuii

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
I can not really give my opinion about this. As you may have noticed, cubecraft has 3 languages in the server. Dutch, English, Spanish. Unclear that these 3 languages are spoken the most. In other languages I have the idea that there are very few people. Your plan will come true. But I think it is a lot of work. I wish you good luck with this.

Greetings, Me

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I can not really give my opinion about this. As you may have noticed, cubecraft has 3 languages in the server. Dutch, English, Spanish. Unclear that these 3 languages are spoken the most. In other languages I have the idea that there are very few people. Your plan will come true. But I think it is a lot of work. I wish you good luck with this.

Greetings, Me
The problem is: At least 80% of the texts on the server are not translated, even if you select the 'Dutch' language or the 'Spanish' option. Elchuii thinks this should be changed, and I share his opinion.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is what a ex staff member said when I suggested the exact same thing: Sadly we're currently quite busy with a lot of awesome upcoming projects for you guys, but I totally agree with you that we should get more things translated. I already discussed this with a member of the management not too long ago, so I'm sure we'll translate as many things for you guys when we are able to!

Simply explains why. Though, I do think they should consider translating more things ASAP.
I don’t think any more languages are needed.

Last edited:

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
This is what a ex staff member said when I suggested the exact same thing: Sadly we're currently quite busy with a lot of awesome upcoming projects for you guys, but I totally agree with you that we should get more things translated. I already discussed this with a member of the management not too long ago, so I'm sure we'll translate as many things for you guys when we are able to!

Simply explains why. Though, I do think they should consider translating more things ASAP.
I don’t think any more languages are needed, though.
In my case I would like to add the Portuguese language, but in this thread I am suggesting to add an option in which you can choose the language to Mineware or choose a language in the settings would translate for all games.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
It would be wierd to only have minerware in romanian, chinese etc. And the other parts of the network in the 3 default languages.
It seems that you have not understood, what I mean is that it would be better not only to be available for the English language, or add an option in which Mineware/other games could be in other languages like Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. But I already talked to Quetzi a few hours ago, and I said that they were in their plans to add this idea.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
If this were to be added (which to be honest I think it will in the future) Cube will have to find a bunch of translators which may prove difficult xD I do agree that cube should offer a few more languages however, I do not think it would be a priority as of now. I think it would be nice to be offered a wider variety of languages as people have stated and I am sure soon this will be put in the works if it is not been already <3

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
If this were to be added (which to be honest I think it will in the future) Cube will have to find a bunch of translators which may prove difficult xD I do agree that cube should offer a few more languages however, I do not think it would be a priority as of now. I think it would be nice to be offered a wider variety of languages as people have stated and I am sure soon this will be put in the works if it is not been already <3
I think with the variety of staff at the time, I think it would not be that difficult because they could help translate a large part.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom