Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I love your idea but it I am sure that it isn't 100% possisble to help everyone out. There're a lot of languages and like Foxic told you , we will need a lot of translators who can understand English and translate it to an other language. We will proabably just have a translation for the most spoken languages on the server and not every language since it is hard to do that.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I love your idea but it I am sure that it isn't 100% possisble to help everyone out. There're a lot of languages and like Foxic told you , we will need a lot of translators who can understand English and translate it to an other language. We will proabably just have a translation for the most spoken languages on the server and not every language since it is hard to do that.
Thank you for your opinion!
I wouldnt mind adding new languages to all games but its just the trouble of getting translators etc. I dont know many people who can speak high quality English as well as another language
Thanks to you, too.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The languages we need is Dutch, Spanish and Swedish since that's what most of the people on the server speak. And they already got Dutch and Spanish staff who could at least translate a bit of it.

Reactions: Kloska

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
The languages we need is Dutch, Spanish and Swedish since that's what most of the people on the server speak. And they already got Dutch and Spanish staff who could at least translate a bit of it.
Since when is the server popular for Swedish? As far as i can remember i never saw a single Swedish person on here. But hey, thats Just me

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Since when is the server popular for Swedish? As far as i can remember i never saw a single Swedish person on here. But hey, thats Just me
Some people think that people speak Dutch when they actually speak Swedish and the other way around.
Go to lucky islands and you will meet a lot of Swedish people.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Alright. But how in the world do you get Dutch Mixed up with Svensk and the other way around?
Svenska*

Because a lot of words are very similar and some words are even the same. Think about yes/no
Dutch: Ja/nee
Swedish: Ja/nej

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
more lenguage no,
¨lenguage¨ literally but the translation does not work you have it in English or Spanish it will be English always pls introduce the translation

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom