Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or nah?!????

• YES ON MARKET (perfect should be added)

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • YES ON HATS (Perfect idea should be added)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Needs improvement but still good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Needs slight tweaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hats:

Hats I would like to see; Lucario, Eevee, Totodile, Froakie, Bald Eagle, Wolf, Riolu, Charizard, Blastoise, Mew, Mewtwo, Farfetch'd, and Pidgey.

Yeah.... I'd like to see more Pokemon hats in general... but to the actual suggestion!

Market:

So, you REALLY want a cosmetic item but can't get it or want to give away something you don't use? Well the market is the place for you! Market will be a place to auction, sell, or buy kits, cosmetics, etc. This can be a way to gain points or get something you want.

Buying:

To buy, you can look st prices from other players that are selling or auctioning the item or you can buy them straight out. You will pay points to get items.

Auctions:

Auctions can be set to go for (# or points) and up with players bidding on the item. The Highest bidder in the set amount of time will get the item.

Selling:

Command to sell will be /sell (item) (points) or action for /auction (item) (time) (points) Selling something will remove it from your inventory and will give you the points from the player that bought it.

Set up:

I was thinking it could go into different categories depending on what you are looking for. Categories can be; Hat, armour, effects, win effects. But here's the thing, only gold or diamond+ can sell stuff. Bringing in more donations to Cube. Also to shop, you could make it iron or stone rank ^-^

Tags:

@Buuuddy @Potterwars1422 @DarkWolf_27 @zDutchie @Nikoshka @Ping Ether @LucianYOLO @xx_360noscope101 @Emmy @KitKatkels17 @Skifby @SpinZepz @Ecliptic

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hats:

Hats I would like to see; Lucario, Eevee, Totodile, Froakie, Bald Eagle, Wolf, Riolu, Charizard, Blastoise, Mew, Mewtwo, Farfetch'd, and Pidgey.

Market:

So, you REALLY want a cosmetic item but can't get it or want to give away something you don't use? Well the market is the place for you! Market will be a place to auction, sell, or buy kits, cosmetics, etc. This can be a way to gain points or get something you want.

Buying:

To buy, you can look st prices from other players that are selling or auctioning the item or you can buy them straight out. You will pay points to get items.

Auctions:

Auctions can be set to go for (# or points) and up with players bidding on the item. The Highest bidder in the set amount of time will get the item.

Selling:

Command to sell will be /sell (item) (points) or action for /auction (item) (time) (points) Selling something will remove it from your inventory and will give you the points from the player that bought it.

Set up:

I was thinking it could go into different categories depending on what you are looking for. Categories can be; Hat, armour, effects, win effects. But here's the thing, only gold or diamond+ can sell stuff. Bringing in more donations to Cube.

Tags:

@Buuuddy @Potterwars1422 @DarkWolf_27 @zDutchie @Nikoshka @Ping Ether @LucianYOLO @xx_360noscope101 @Emmy @KitKatkels17 @Skifby @SpinZepz
I actually love these suggestions!!! Keep up the great suggestions!

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Wow! This Amazing, I wish they would also add more Pokemon hats! you never know they could add all of this :D.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Same reply as the other thread:
Remove the market and I will support

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
To make a gaining out of selling kits, you'd have to sell them on the market for more money than the actual shop. But considering the normal shop is always open and never out of stock, nobody has a reason to spend more points on the kit.

Now, if instead, you had to have a price lower than the default item at the shop, aka losing points by selling it in the market, there would always be a cheaper kit in the market than on the store, and nobody would use the normal store anymore.

Like, you could just "refund" your kits, but a market is not possible as the items you're trying to sell are basically of infinite origin.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
To make a gaining out of selling kits, you'd have to sell them on the market for more money than the actual shop. But considering the normal shop is always open and never out of stock, nobody has a reason to spend more points on the kit.

Now, if instead, you had to have a price lower than the default item at the shop, aka losing points by selling it in the market, there would always be a cheaper kit in the market than on the store, and nobody would use the normal store anymore.

Like, you could just "refund" your kits, but a market is not possible as the items you're trying to sell are basically of infinite origin.
Or refunds could work :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom